Harvey Facing Burglary Charges In Eas...

Harvey Facing Burglary Charges In East Ridge

There are 42 comments on the Chattanoogan.com story from Nov 30, 2011, titled Harvey Facing Burglary Charges In East Ridge. In it, Chattanoogan.com reports that:

East Ridge Police have arrested Cory Ryan Harvey on burglary charges. On Friday at approximately 11:05 p.m.. East Ridge Police responded to a burglar alarm at 511 Frawley Road.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chattanoogan.com.

Thisisme

Chattanooga, TN

#21 Feb 18, 2013
cedar glen neighbor4 wrote:
This is a total crock of shit this guy has always been known as a thief and as long as mommy and daddy and grandparents keep bailing his ass out he always will be!!!!
As for you, if ur so big and bad and have a problem, step up and do something, not write something but confront Cory. I'm sure his mommy and daddy already know who your bitch ass is though!
Doorman

Chattanooga, TN

#23 Apr 1, 2013
If that bitch knows who I am tell him and his fucktard parents to come knock on my door. Please. Come on.
Thisisme wrote:
<quoted text>
As for you, if ur so big and bad and have a problem, step up and do something, not write something but confront Cory. I'm sure his mommy and daddy already know who your bitch ass is though!
Doorman

Chattanooga, TN

#24 Apr 1, 2013
How about another update?
Family wrote:
For those of you that are so interested in the status on him i will update you.
He is out and at home. He was not guilty of anything and was only guilty of being around the wrong people (facilitation was what he was charged with, figured that will save a few of you some phone calls and internet search's). I am sure all of you will pop off about something to make yourself feel big and that is fine.
Anyways, i just wanted to update all of you concerned people with his status.
Catchin thieves

Knoxville, TN

#25 Apr 2, 2013
Doorman wrote:
How about another update?
<quoted text>
I concur, I would LOVE another update!
Watching

Powell, TN

#26 Apr 2, 2013
How can you defend this thief? Time after time he's caught stealing. This time his sorry ass was all by himself so who are you going to blame this time? I don't care what his supposed full time job is because his part time job as a thief is what tells his true character.
Thisisme wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok well pick up on this, search Cory Harvey through Hamilton County Court System. It will tell u what was dismissed and what was pled guilty too, and the only reason there was a plea is for taylix's sake,and being pulled over with Cory bowman who couldn't take the rap for his shit, is what started it. The evidence in court only had finger prints on a tool, east ridge ended up finding Lashea gass and Cory bowmans prints on everything else, they just don't like Harvey, and have had it out for Harvey for a long time. Anything turned in was turned in by gass and bowman. They just charged Harvey. And now today Rick Davis is gettin sued for lack of records and buying stolen jewelry, imagine that!!! So screw all u hating bitches!!! East ridge police harass Harvey now still, but he does nothing wrong! They pull him over all the time!!! He did what was best for taylix, and is a very great father, and has a full time job and still umpiring. Screw east ridge,
bunny rabid

Decatur, TN

#27 Apr 2, 2013
ok everyone, just thought id let everyone know what REALLY happened.
As you all know, my son is completely innocent once again.
He's never done anything wrong his entire life. ever.
Pure as the wind driven snow i tell you...

Once again, the neighbors and the ERPD have conspired to frame my little boy.
You see, Jon was actually home and not at school as he claimedand made a rubber
mask that looked like my
Innocent little angel's face. He put it on over his wolfman hair, then while Shane
And the police waited, he broke into his own house, they then staged the "confrontation"
then Jon took off running, knocked on our door, then ran off into Camp Jordan while the police
"chased" after him.
Jon was actually seen by several of our friends on the far side of CJ, laughing it up with a couple of
ERPD officers, still holding the mask in his hands...

What they didnt know, was that my little angel was over 200 miles away at a convent at the time,
getting baptized... There were many witnesses.
Unfortunately, his phone died, and we were unable to inform of this latest dastardly plot against him.
So when he got back into town, he was completely unaware of what was going on when they arrested him.
Watching

Chattanooga, TN

#28 Apr 5, 2013
You act like someone else is the coward yet you're the one braking into houses and running like a coward when you're caught. Talk about "step up and do something" to someone else when you run like a little bitch. If you're such a man why don't you break in and just wait for me to find you there. We'll see who steps up, punk..
Thisisme wrote:
<quoted text>
LEO

Chattanooga, TN

#29 Apr 6, 2013
Something about "honor among thieves." If you run with trash, you probably are trash.
friend of theres wrote:
for evryone to know, he is innocent and the news had a lot of things wrong. i know he claimed certain things in the bag that were his, the rest was moved out of bed of truck bc it was a single cab ranger, cory bowman had time by himself when he decided to pick everything up and move it in to backpack harvey had no clue it was even in there, harvey claimed the screwdrivers from removing his alarm in his old house, the mask was there bc it was 30 degrees and riding in back of a truck, the report says that a witness saw a gold OR silver ford ranger leaving the area, they left the area bc they left from there street cedar glen,everyone gets there story wrong and dont know everything, maybe all news stations should obtains some police reports so they can get there shit strait instead of coming up with bogus stuff. Cory Bowman is being tried right now in a case with his grandparents for taking all there jewelry and money while they were out of town, last court date was december 3rd, if the police or news would look further in to him maybe they could get a bigger picture of things that have happened. East ridge police keep harrassing harvey and keep arresting him on bogus charges without proof only same M.O. well does that mean that if a house was broke into say when harvey was 14 which is 10 years ago, does that mean he did it just becase it was broken into the same way all these others have been, i dont think so, its just harrasment because east ridge police have nothing else better to do with there days. now from what i hear when they busted in on a hotel where he was staying they had guns drawn on monday dec 19 while his 2 year old baby girl was lying next to him they pulled him and his daughter off the bed. Now the law states on that that if a kid under 12 is in the room while serving warrents police must use a different task to obtain that person, 5 police officers had guns drawn pointing at him and his daughter which is against the law. Harvey was taken into custody and sent to hamilton county jail where he was booked on 6 charges and a $50,000 bond, Harvey is still in jail to this date.
bunny rabid

Decatur, TN

#30 Apr 18, 2013
well my innocent little angel is being illegally held for a crime he certainly didnt commit.
The people of east ridge and ERPD, Hamilton Co SO, Catoosa Co
SO, TBI, GBI, and possibly even the FBI are all conspiring tovether to keep him behond bars.

Not to worry though, im sure we can get my parents to cough up enough money to buy the judge off again.

Toodles,
bun
pollyanna

Louisville, KY

#31 Apr 26, 2013
pill head, loser, so is fam
lexo

Lupton City, TN

#32 May 1, 2013
This kid is a puss.. he stole from me and my family and when I went to his house numerous times with a ballbat he ran to his back shed and let his junkie old lady deal with me. Kid is a loser and deserves to rot in hell.
Lock Smith

Chattanooga, TN

#33 May 5, 2013
Anon wrote:
You know, the person who wrote this post sounds like he is close to the situation. So close that I would say he is a neighbor of theirs. I think I know who it is but I would hate to give up the name. He does attend a Baptist Church and is a deacon. This doesn't sound very Christian of you. I would hate for the church to get a hold of this. If you remember, the bible says to forgive and forget. <quoted text>
Frgive and forget, but churches keep their doors locked for a reason. Remember, thou shall not steal. Don't try to put the blame on the victim(s)... that's not very Christian of you.
Lock Smith

Chattanooga, TN

#34 May 5, 2013
If Judge Stern lets him out on Tuesday I hope he moves into her neighborhood.
SorryBastard

Fairview, NC

#35 Jun 12, 2013
Lock Smith wrote:
If Judge Stern lets him out on Tuesday I hope he moves into her neighborhood.
. Amen- I think our ol boy looks a lot like one of the two thieves on crime stoppers on channel 3, lol can't wait till he steals from the "right" person, and maybe we won't have to worry about this sorry ass pill head anymore- remember karma's a bitch
laughin hard as hell

Chattanooga, TN

#36 Jul 14, 2013
bunny rabid wrote:
ok everyone, just thought id let everyone know what REALLY happened.
As you all know, my son is completely innocent once again.
He's never done anything wrong his entire life. ever.
Pure as the wind driven snow i tell you...
Once again, the neighbors and the ERPD have conspired to frame my little boy.
You see, Jon was actually home and not at school as he claimedand made a rubber
mask that looked like my
Innocent little angel's face. He put it on over his wolfman hair, then while Shane
And the police waited, he broke into his own house, they then staged the "confrontation"
then Jon took off running, knocked on our door, then ran off into Camp Jordan while the police
"chased" after him.
Jon was actually seen by several of our friends on the far side of CJ, laughing it up with a couple of
ERPD officers, still holding the mask in his hands...
What they didnt know, was that my little angel was over 200 miles away at a convent at the time,
getting baptized... There were many witnesses.
Unfortunately, his phone died, and we were unable to inform of this latest dastardly plot against him.
So when he got back into town, he was completely unaware of what was going on when they arrested him.
Anyone who has had contact with Harvey knows he is a junkie and a the if. He hides behind his parents billfold and rolls on anyone he can think of to lessen his own punishment. He is the perfect example of a social parasite. I wouldn't be surprised if lit on fire as soon as be entered the church let alone had been baptized. And bunny if you are lying about your son performing this holy Communion then you will also burn in hell just like your bitch ass snitchn "little angel" I also have been privy to information involving accusations of sexual abuse by Harvey against his daughter. Sounds like a real good guy. Have fun greeting raped in the shower Corey, and don't think you will be safe in P.C. this time because we have someone waiting for you there to.
bunny rabid

Collegedale, TN

#37 Jul 22, 2013
Laughin,
I don't think you caught the sarcasm of my post.

So you believe cory molested his own kid?
Haven't heard about this.
Do tell...
hahaha

Louisville, KY

#38 Aug 1, 2013
he is probably the check thief too_ if he spent as much time working as he did stealing, he might actually have some money. such a waste of air, cant wait till karma gets him. I will sit back and laugh, i hope his whole family goed down with him. Great job parents, you definately know how to raise a good son lol.
Hawk

Chattanooga, TN

#39 Mar 30, 2014
http://www.hcsheriff.gov/cid/owio/display.php...
More warrants issued for his arrest in 2014. If you see Cory, call the local police and tell them of the warrants issued by Hamilton County Sheriff..
Fed Up

Chattanooga, TN

#40 Mar 31, 2014
Cory may be driving hid dads bright red 98 or 99 GMC Sonoma
pickup.
His parents should be imprisoned for helping their son
hide from the police.
PioneerofDuncanP ark1538

Jasper, TN

#41 Jun 14, 2014
Heres my personal experience with this piece of shit. I worked with him at hungry howies right after it opened up. I knew he smoked weed, as did I, and I overheard him talking about how there were no good mids in town at the time. I came in the next night with a good OZ of mids, and showed him , and told him I could get them at any time. An hour later I catch him red handed in my truck trying to steal my weed, then tried to play it off like it was the guy he had playing lookout.

The more I thought on it the madder I got, so I called my friend Dutch up and had him come handle it. My boy Dutch took his stereo, and other shit up out his car. Word is he got in his car after I left for the eve, and noticed hed been burgled himself and was a touch mad about it.

His dad came into the restaurant the next few nights, wearing his official city shirts, giving me the stink eye, so I just gave it right back.

I aint never been scared of no east ridge bitch, or their parents, regardless of what department of the Government they work for. They think they can do whatever they want and then when you come back on them, they wanna get mad about it and try to intimidate you. I aint never been intimidated. He would make little subtle comments about trying to come back on me, but never really did. I know several other east ridge who's who's who have had wallets, phones, money, etc disappear after he's been around. So for anyone that wants to defend the boy, youre probably some kind of kin folk, or one of the many dumb sluts stupid enough to fuck him. He gets no love from me and half the people I know that know him. Once a thieving piece of shit always a thieving piece of shit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hamilton County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) May 17 On Wed 9,767
Poll The Hamilton County 2015 WWTA - Water and Waste... (Jan '16) Nov '16 ric 2
News Woman Found Dead Inside Burning Home On Bates P... (Oct '16) Oct '16 17ajenn 1
Hamilton County Mugshots and Criminal Arrest R... (Oct '16) Oct '16 James 2
News Man Facing Theft Charges; Couple Claims He Scam... (Jan '10) Jun '16 Cody mickel 37
THP  Khalat Ghazi (Nov '14) Jun '16 Greg00 7
News Parents Speak out about Ooltewah Basketball Ass... (Jan '16) Feb '16 Motherof2 3
More from around the web