Harvey Facing Burglary Charges In Eas...

Harvey Facing Burglary Charges In East Ridge

There are 41 comments on the Chattanoogan.com story from Nov 30, 2011, titled Harvey Facing Burglary Charges In East Ridge. In it, Chattanoogan.com reports that:

East Ridge Police have arrested Cory Ryan Harvey on burglary charges. On Friday at approximately 11:05 p.m.. East Ridge Police responded to a burglar alarm at 511 Frawley Road.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chattanoogan.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
friend of theres

Chattanooga, TN

#1 Dec 24, 2011
for evryone to know, he is innocent and the news had a lot of things wrong. i know he claimed certain things in the bag that were his, the rest was moved out of bed of truck bc it was a single cab ranger, cory bowman had time by himself when he decided to pick everything up and move it in to backpack harvey had no clue it was even in there, harvey claimed the screwdrivers from removing his alarm in his old house, the mask was there bc it was 30 degrees and riding in back of a truck, the report says that a witness saw a gold OR silver ford ranger leaving the area, they left the area bc they left from there street cedar glen,everyone gets there story wrong and dont know everything, maybe all news stations should obtains some police reports so they can get there shit strait instead of coming up with bogus stuff. Cory Bowman is being tried right now in a case with his grandparents for taking all there jewelry and money while they were out of town, last court date was december 3rd, if the police or news would look further in to him maybe they could get a bigger picture of things that have happened. East ridge police keep harrassing harvey and keep arresting him on bogus charges without proof only same M.O. well does that mean that if a house was broke into say when harvey was 14 which is 10 years ago, does that mean he did it just becase it was broken into the same way all these others have been, i dont think so, its just harrasment because east ridge police have nothing else better to do with there days. now from what i hear when they busted in on a hotel where he was staying they had guns drawn on monday dec 19 while his 2 year old baby girl was lying next to him they pulled him and his daughter off the bed. Now the law states on that that if a kid under 12 is in the room while serving warrents police must use a different task to obtain that person, 5 police officers had guns drawn pointing at him and his daughter which is against the law. Harvey was taken into custody and sent to hamilton county jail where he was booked on 6 charges and a $50,000 bond, Harvey is still in jail to this date.
LMAO

Cleveland, TN

#2 Dec 24, 2011
Wow, really? if he was so innocent then why was he running from the law and hotel hopping? If your not guilty why not turn yourself in?
cedar glen neighbor4

United States

#3 Dec 30, 2011
This is a total crock of shit this guy has always been known as a thief and as long as mommy and daddy and grandparents keep bailing his ass out he always will be!!!!
SMARTAZZ

Chattanooga, TN

#4 Dec 31, 2011
thats funny this was first wrote on 12-24-11 when people saw him out of jail. So, how can he still be in jail? How did he get out on a no bond warrant?
SMARTAZZ

Chattanooga, TN

#5 Jan 1, 2012
SMARTAZZ wrote:
thats funny this was first wrote on 12-24-11 when people saw him out of jail. So, how can he still be in jail? How did he get out on a no bond warrant?
Looks like they picked him up again...12-31-11

HARVEY, CORY RYAN 400 CEDAR GLENN CIR
CHATTANOOGA, 37412 24 Hamilton County

FUGITIVE (CATOOSA CO GA)
Notafriend

Collegedale, TN

#6 Jan 2, 2012
It's obvious that "friend of there's"
is either Cory's GF or mommy.

Either way, they are full of crap.
Cory is a WELL KNOWN thief
For many years.
He's been caught in the act so
times, and everybody that knows
him has seen him steal all kinds
of stuff over and over.

One of these days, he's gonna
get caught in the act by the RIGHT
person, and get his damned brains
blown out...

And nobody but his momma and
his junkie GF will miss him.
Pistol Pete

AOL

#7 Feb 27, 2012
Harvey has to deal with the Hamilton County Grand Jury now. His ticket has been punched.
hahahaha

Louisville, KY

#8 Mar 28, 2012
waste of air, if its not nailed or tied down, he will steal it. Then he will throw things from his reposessed homes yard as your trying to go to work. They should have laws about people like this theif reproducing.. poor kid
excuse me

United States

#9 Apr 4, 2012
Ummm excuse me but that "piece of shit girlfriend" your talking about has family and friends that love her, she would have never had become a junkie if it wasn't for that POS cory! He is a cancer who needs to be cut out, he has ruiined way to many peoples lives and is nothing but a criminal, so please don't judge her, she feel in love with the wrong person who destroyed her. She is still loved and cared for very much and needs a lot of prayer, she has a lil girl who needs her more than anything, so before you bring her into this just remember she was just another on of his victims!
anon

Rossville, GA

#10 Jun 5, 2012
The law about kids in the room does not apply when the suspect has a fugatve warrant out for him. At that point you secure the room no matter what. You need to watch reality cop shows to see how it works.
friend of theres wrote:
for evryone to know, he is innocent and the news had a lot of things wrong. i know he claimed certain things in the bag that were his, the rest was moved out of bed of truck bc it was a single cab ranger, cory bowman had time by himself when he decided to pick everything up and move it in to backpack harvey had no clue it was even in there, harvey claimed the screwdrivers from removing his alarm in his old house, the mask was there bc it was 30 degrees and riding in back of a truck, the report says that a witness saw a gold OR silver ford ranger leaving the area, they left the area bc they left from there street cedar glen,everyone gets there story wrong and dont know everything, maybe all news stations should obtains some police reports so they can get there shit strait instead of coming up with bogus stuff. Cory Bowman is being tried right now in a case with his grandparents for taking all there jewelry and money while they were out of town, last court date was december 3rd, if the police or news would look further in to him maybe they could get a bigger picture of things that have happened. East ridge police keep harrassing harvey and keep arresting him on bogus charges without proof only same M.O. well does that mean that if a house was broke into say when harvey was 14 which is 10 years ago, does that mean he did it just becase it was broken into the same way all these others have been, i dont think so, its just harrasment because east ridge police have nothing else better to do with there days. now from what i hear when they busted in on a hotel where he was staying they had guns drawn on monday dec 19 while his 2 year old baby girl was lying next to him they pulled him and his daughter off the bed. Now the law states on that that if a kid under 12 is in the room while serving warrents police must use a different task to obtain that person, 5 police officers had guns drawn pointing at him and his daughter which is against the law. Harvey was taken into custody and sent to hamilton county jail where he was booked on 6 charges and a $50,000 bond, Harvey is still in jail to this date.
hahahaha

Louisville, KY

#11 Jun 15, 2012
you r probaly just as sorry as he is. anyone who would defend a worthless thief is probably a thief the same. the only people who do not like police are people with something to hide. why dont you try living an honest life, see how that works out for you.
Louisville, KY

#12 Jul 31, 2012
looks like slick got 4 years, wonder if thats long enough to learn a lesson? probably not, so remember in 2016, start tying your shit down again cause there wll be a thief among us again!! a little puss like him doesnt stand a chance in jail, he will talk shit to the wrong dude, and will probably wind up some big guys bitch!! i love it!!
Family

Lookout Mountain, GA

#13 Aug 9, 2012
For those of you that are so interested in the status on him i will update you.

He is out and at home. He was not guilty of anything and was only guilty of being around the wrong people (facilitation was what he was charged with, figured that will save a few of you some phone calls and internet search's). I am sure all of you will pop off about something to make yourself feel big and that is fine.

Anyways, i just wanted to update all of you concerned people with his status.
cowgirl karma

Louisville, KY

#14 Aug 10, 2012
Family wrote:
For those of you that are so interested in the status on him i will update you.
He is out and at home. He was not guilty of anything and was only guilty of being around the wrong people (facilitation was what he was charged with, figured that will save a few of you some phone calls and internet search's). I am sure all of you will pop off about something to make yourself feel big and that is fine.
Anyways, i just wanted to update all of you concerned people with his status.

well when you fall victim to him stealing from you and you family, you may change your tune. he was caught red handed with what he stole from my family, so there is no denying those charges. from what i hear he has a great family, he just turned out bad. every family has one, guess he is yours:(
Anon

Socorro, NM

#15 Aug 14, 2012
You know, the person who wrote this post sounds like he is close to the situation. So close that I would say he is a neighbor of theirs. I think I know who it is but I would hate to give up the name. He does attend a Baptist Church and is a deacon. This doesn't sound very Christian of you. I would hate for the church to get a hold of this. If you remember, the bible says to forgive and forget.
karma wrote:
looks like slick got 4 years, wonder if thats long enough to learn a lesson? probably not, so remember in 2016, start tying your shit down again cause there wll be a thief among us again!! a little puss like him doesnt stand a chance in jail, he will talk shit to the wrong dude, and will probably wind up some big guys bitch!! i love it!!
Louisville, KY

#16 Aug 15, 2012
Anon wrote:
You know, the person who wrote this post sounds like he is close to the situation. So close that I would say he is a neighbor of theirs. I think I know who it is but I would hate to give up the name. He does attend a Baptist Church and is a deacon. This doesn't sound very Christian of you. I would hate for the church to get a hold of this. If you remember, the bible says to forgive and forget. <quoted text>
actually i dont live in east ridge at all,the armpit of this state. too scummy for me, i prefer a nicer town. either way, i do not attend church, and if I did, I dont think they let 32 year old women be deacons. As my name states, one day he will steal from the wrong person, and will maybe learn a lesson. time will tell. as for forgive and forget, the wrong doer should also learn their lesson.
anon

Chattanooga, TN

#17 Aug 16, 2012
So you have no clue who these people are, and you don't know anything about the situation yet you still shoot your mouth off. That is very big if you. If you only knew the family you would see that a few of the people in the family are good people. Don't shoot your mouth off unless you know what is happening. The city of East Ridge is messed up.
karma wrote:
<quoted text>
actually i dont live in east ridge at all,the armpit of this state. too scummy for me, i prefer a nicer town. either way, i do not attend church, and if I did, I dont think they let 32 year old women be deacons. As my name states, one day he will steal from the wrong person, and will maybe learn a lesson. time will tell. as for forgive and forget, the wrong doer should also learn their lesson.
Agree

Chattanooga, TN

#18 Aug 16, 2012
Agree.
cowgirl karma wrote:
<quoted text>
well when you fall victim to him stealing from you and you family, you may change your tune. he was caught red handed with what he stole from my family, so there is no denying those charges. from what i hear he has a great family, he just turned out bad. every family has one, guess he is yours:(
Louisville, KY

#19 Aug 17, 2012
anon wrote:
So you have no clue who these people are, and you don't know anything about the situation yet you still shoot your mouth off. That is very big if you. If you only knew the family you would see that a few of the people in the family are good people. Don't shoot your mouth off unless you know what is happening. The city of East Ridge is messed up.<quoted text>
yes he stole from me and my family, so yes i do have to do with the situation. i am also cowgirl karma, not too hard to figure out. remember theft is theft, and when you are taken advantage of by theives, and then spend hundreds of dollars to protect your property and then they just use any and every measeure to break the locks that you spend your hard earned money on, just to have them broken again and stolen from AGAIN, it does get old and ridiculous. take a walk in a persons shoes that has fallen victim to theft time and time again, it can ware on you. i hope you never have to experience anything like that. at least i can count all of the things he stole from me off my taxe!!!!!!!!!
Thisisme

Chattanooga, TN

#20 Feb 18, 2013
karma wrote:
<quoted text>
yes he stole from me and my family, so yes i do have to do with the situation. i am also cowgirl karma, not too hard to figure out. remember theft is theft, and when you are taken advantage of by theives, and then spend hundreds of dollars to protect your property and then they just use any and every measeure to break the locks that you spend your hard earned money on, just to have them broken again and stolen from AGAIN, it does get old and ridiculous. take a walk in a persons shoes that has fallen victim to theft time and time again, it can ware on you. i hope you never have to experience anything like that. at least i can count all of the things he stole from me off my taxe!!!!!!!!!
Ok well pick up on this, search Cory Harvey through Hamilton County Court System. It will tell u what was dismissed and what was pled guilty too, and the only reason there was a plea is for taylix's sake,and being pulled over with Cory bowman who couldn't take the rap for his shit, is what started it. The evidence in court only had finger prints on a tool, east ridge ended up finding Lashea gass and Cory bowmans prints on everything else, they just don't like Harvey, and have had it out for Harvey for a long time. Anything turned in was turned in by gass and bowman. They just charged Harvey. And now today Rick Davis is gettin sued for lack of records and buying stolen jewelry, imagine that!!! So screw all u hating bitches!!! East ridge police harass Harvey now still, but he does nothing wrong! They pull him over all the time!!! He did what was best for taylix, and is a very great father, and has a full time job and still umpiring. Screw east ridge,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hamilton County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) Nov 27 Omg 9,752
Poll The Hamilton County 2015 WWTA - Water and Waste... (Jan '16) Nov 6 ric 2
News Woman Found Dead Inside Burning Home On Bates P... Oct '16 17ajenn 1
Hamilton County Mugshots and Criminal Arrest R... Oct '16 James 2
News Man Facing Theft Charges; Couple Claims He Scam... (Jan '10) Jun '16 Cody mickel 37
THP  Khalat Ghazi (Nov '14) Jun '16 Greg00 7
News Parents Speak out about Ooltewah Basketball Ass... (Jan '16) Feb '16 Motherof2 3
More from around the web