Man Facing Theft Charges; Couple Clai...

Man Facing Theft Charges; Couple Claims He Scammed Them

There are 35 comments on the WTVC story from Jan 15, 2010, titled Man Facing Theft Charges; Couple Claims He Scammed Them. In it, WTVC reports that:

Andrea Rice and her brother Cody Mikel before moving to their Hixson home, Kevin Thibault pretended to rent them another house in Soddy Daisy but stole their money instead.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTVC.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Debb

Bedford, KY

#1 Jan 20, 2010
Glad to see that Kevin Thibault is now in jail, he was picked up in NH, and dating my step daughter at the time. Her parents knew him as Scott Kennedy, and I found out that he gave power of attorney to her. I wouldn't be surprised if he has the money in storage and Sarah knows about it, because he gave her permission to take care of his estate.
cody mickel

Hixson, TN

#2 Jan 22, 2010
if anybody has any info at all about kevin thibault i would love to hear it. i just got out of court and it has been bound over to the grand jury. hope he gets whats coming to him.....
What an Idiot

Hixson, TN

#3 Jan 25, 2010
I had the pleasure of hanging out with him in a 30 day rehabilitation program - he ran his game the whole time he was in there - he's so sick....I couldnt begin to tell you the lies I heard come out of his mouth - the fake tears, his dead daughter buried on his property, his ability to scam and wire in phone numbers to all of these different phones (he had about 5 at rehab) - whoever he claimed had his money that wouldnt send any, his ex wife, his cancer, his huge drug bust and 5 year stint in federal prison, his award from Boston University, it was worse than a soap opera - he was just there for a place to stay while he ran from the last set of lies...who knows what was true - not a darn ounce of it probably -but it was obvious from the beginning that he was loser...even when he got out, he was contacting me and trying to just make up more and more insane lies - and making up bizarre tales that were not at all true-it was amusing to hear what he had made up - he was trying to live with anyone from the rehab that he could - his fake humility made me want to throw up - it was so fake, I couldnt believe anyone wanted to even speak to him....I was so thrilled when he left and everyone thought he had been wrongly kicked out, etc and had all of this sympathy for him - so he had them all too - every one of them - I thought he was rude, obnoxious, and completely full of crap - and guess what.....he is. Hopefully, he stays in jail this time.
We knew better

Keene, NH

#4 Feb 12, 2010
This clown was so full of shit. All his tales were so easy to see thru. First his dead daughter & wife, His house burnt down, motor & tranny blew in his "new" truck, Three Dr. Degrees, Surgeon. LOL what an ass. Well he's where he belongs now. Tenn. can have him.
Justice to be Served

Concord, NH

#5 May 9, 2011
Kevin Scott Thibault was born & raised in Claremont, NH. He has two sons, both alive, He was caught stealing money (credit cards) from his own sister. He was charged and convicted in Sullivan County Superior Court back in 1998 approx. He his a career Con-man, google his name & you will see he is wanted down south. Good luck, let hope his criminal activities are all discovered and justice server.
lol

Watertown, WI

#6 Nov 14, 2011
He's staying with me right now in a treatment center... Thanks for all the info... I'll be really careful now...
what an idiot

Chattanooga, TN

#7 Nov 14, 2011
lol wrote:
He's staying with me right now in a treatment center... Thanks for all the info... I'll be really careful now...
You need to go to whoever runs the center or your therapist or whoever and report him and get him out of there immediately!!!
yep1

Charlotte, NC

#8 Dec 27, 2011
where the hell is he !!!
yep1

Charlotte, NC

#9 Dec 27, 2011
where the hell is he now.
nic

New Tazewell, TN

#10 Jan 7, 2012
I think I may know where he is.
lol

Murfreesboro, TN

#11 Feb 21, 2012
i know where he is
What a jerk

Brooklyn, NY

#12 Feb 29, 2012
lol, your playing with people’s lives, and it looks like your having fun with this "I know where he is" game. I have dealt with him first hand, and I could tell from the start, that something wasn’t right with him. I questioned his stories, that came out of his mouth, everytime (he didn’t like that).

It looks like he is in Powell TN, with lol.
troyrock

United States

#13 Mar 10, 2012
cody mickel wrote:
if anybody has any info at all about kevin thibault i would love to hear it. i just got out of court and it has been bound over to the grand jury. hope he gets whats coming to him.....
he scammed me too.
burned

United States

#14 Mar 12, 2012
So let me guess, Not an attorney. Son probably hasn't recently passed. I can't even remember all the lies. To those who said let tn have him. Thanks a lot we do know how to handle liars and thieves down here. Anybody up for a huntin trip?
yes

Charlotte, NC

#15 Jun 29, 2012
burned wrote:
So let me guess, Not an attorney. Son probably hasn't recently passed. I can't even remember all the lies. To those who said let tn have him. Thanks a lot we do know how to handle liars and thieves down here. Anybody up for a huntin trip?
yes
yes

Charlotte, NC

#16 Jun 29, 2012
hell yes
Crazy

Maryville, TN

#17 Mar 2, 2013
I know where he is.. Go to bcso.com . Then look at inmate now under Thibault

That is as of right now
Crazy

Maryville, TN

#18 Mar 5, 2013
http://www.wate.com/story/21528278/maryville-...

updated for everyone.. Please contact the number on the page to report anything

lets bring this bastard down
Knoxville chick

Knoxville, TN

#21 Mar 29, 2013
Kevin thibault is sitting in Blount co jail right now for scamming people he also is going to have charges on him In Knoxville tn. There are multiple cases of him scamming people in Knoxville including me. If there is anyone else who has been took by this low life call Doug Davis at Blount county he has been working his butt of to put this scum bag away. I can't wait for my day in court with him.
Knoxville chick

Knoxville, TN

#22 Mar 30, 2013
His court date in Blount county is May 10, 2013. I know I will be there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hamilton County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 14 hr Informed Mother 9,614
News NAACP Ban The Box Sun MichaelH 2
News Commissioner Boyd Questions Big Raises For "Cou... Jun 26 Rick 1
THP  Khalat Ghazi (Nov '14) Jun 10 Elle Woods 6
News Sale Creek Man Charged With Manufacturing Meth (Aug '11) Jun '15 tjone 3
country music (Aug '11) May '15 Son of man 2
John Cameron May '15 Lucy 1
More from around the web