Hamilton Co. prosecutor, council at o...

Hamilton Co. prosecutor, council at odds over pay

There are 42 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Sep 24, 2007, titled Hamilton Co. prosecutor, council at odds over pay. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

Prosecutor Sonia Leerkamp is asking the Hamilton County Council today to reconsider its decision to deny $30,000 in pay for the prosecutor who heads up the county's Fatal Alcohol Crash Team.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Emily

United States

#45 Sep 25, 2007
Clearly many of you have no idea what happens in the life of a HC prosecutor. They are not a dime a dozen, they do not work 9 - 5, judges do NOT help them out, they do make under $39,000 and they do try to make plea bargains, but the person doesn't always agree to them. Before you go and make accusations, know your facts!!!
The Weatherman

Crown Point, IN

#46 Sep 25, 2007
Emily wrote:
Clearly many of you have no idea what happens in the life of a HC prosecutor. They are not a dime a dozen, they do not work 9 - 5, judges do NOT help them out, they do make under $39,000 and they do try to make plea bargains, but the person doesn't always agree to them. Before you go and make accusations, know your facts!!!
I know my facts. I've dealt with them for years and stand by each comment. They make $39,000 and are just about worth that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hamilton County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man accused of severely beating wife (Sep '08) Jan 23 Dac 2
News Vigo County voter turnout third lowest in state Dec '16 ron 1
Hamilton County Criminal Mugshots and Arrests R... Oct '16 Vic 2
News Odor complaints flood Hamilton County, Indianap... (Jul '16) Jul '16 Lavon Affair 2
News Subway franchiser agrees to $50,000 settlement ... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Elise Gingerich 1
News Star On The Ugly Hamilton County GOP Chairman Race (Feb '16) Feb '16 Lincoln Fibness 1
News Hamilton County judge dismisses 6 of 9 cases in... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
More from around the web