Teen Charged As Juvenile In Crash That Killed 2 Friends

May 25, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WRTV Indianapolis

A 15-year-old Carmel boy was charged as a juvenile following a crash last month that killed two other teens.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
joe

Noblesville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2010

Judged:

Lucky boy!! Hope some of his friends learn something from this.I dont know why they try to hide his name,its all over facebook.
Laura

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2010

Judged:

joe wrote:
Lucky boy!! Hope some of his friends learn something from this.I dont know why they try to hide his name,its all over facebook.
You know, Joe, there is *nothing* about what has happened for this boy or about the entire situation that is *lucky."

All three boys were out for the joyride without their parents' consent. Perhaps you've never had teenagers, but every once in a while, teenagers will go behind their parents backs and sneak out. I'm pretty sure that has been going on since, well, kids rode horses instead of cars.

My heart grieves for ALL of the families. Last summer's crash took the life of a beautiful girl. She was the driver. There wasn't any outrage toward her - nor should there have been. It was an accident.

Running from the police is stupid. But you know, the brains of kids aren't fully formed until they're about 25 and the last part of the brain to form is the part that can predict consequences. I remember LOVING to drive fast in my early 20s. Not so much now that I'm approaching 50.

I'm sure all the boys were scared and were saying, "GO!" In fact, I've heard those were their last words.

So let's have some compassion for all. He's being charged. He's being punished. He is a juvenile and is being charged in juvenile court.

And yes, we can only hope that this terrible situation saves the life of the next kid who considers running from the police or going on a joyride.
Cole

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2010

joe wrote:
spencer beasley

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hamilton County Discussions

Search the Hamilton County Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Colts owner Jim Irsay arrested on DUI charges Mar 17 Money Talks In Indiana 6
Sex charges fly in Menard-Hilbert legal battle (Jun '13) Nov '13 GAURD SHACK POST2 6
How the Brizzi public-corruption case unraveled Nov '13 ima hoosier 4
Document reveals how bribery of former Marion C... Nov '13 Moe 1
Grand Park will amp up tourism (Sep '13) Sep '13 Andy Crook -Mayor- 1
Ex-coach misses hearing on alcohol charge (Aug '07) Aug '13 Tress 17
HC prosecutor files charges in bus assault - 19... (Dec '10) Jul '13 Seymour 4
•••
•••
•••
•••