HC prosecutor files charges in bus assault - 19 Minutes Ago

Dec 20, 2010 Full story: Flyer Group

Hendricks County Prosecutor Patricia Baldwin filed class B misdemeanor battery charges on Monday against two former Carmel High School students for their alleged involvement in an attack on a fellow basketball player.

Full Story
Carmel Hope

Zionsville, IN

#1 Dec 21, 2010
These charges should be FELONIES against
Kitzinger and Hoge!
Grandparents101

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Mar 16, 2013
I recently read that this case is still being pursued in court in Hamilton county. My daughter is planning a move to Carmel pending the right home purchase, but our concern is that the school district condoned this type of activity throughout and after the case was first reported. Allegedly no staff were fired or prosecuted and the juveniles involved were also released back to society. If this is the case, it would be a dangerous community to raise children. Does anyone know the latest?
Olivia

Zionsville, IN

#3 Apr 28, 2013
Grandparents101 wrote:
I recently read that this case is still being pursued in court in Hamilton county. My daughter is planning a move to Carmel pending the right home purchase, but our concern is that the school district condoned this type of activity throughout and after the case was first reported. Allegedly no staff were fired or prosecuted and the juveniles involved were also released back to society. If this is the case, it would be a dangerous community to raise children. Does anyone know the latest?
Sadly, I would recommend that your daughter NOT move to the Carmel schools. The area is great for couples without children, but this case brought to light some very deviate people. Parents and school staff included. As of current knowledge, those responsible were released back to the streets, staff is still in place and I there is still a pending civil suit. I've lived in the area for over a decade and still can't believe anyone would condone this type of behavior, shocking to say the least.
Seymour

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Jul 23, 2013
Olivia, this case made our community sick! These individuals who are determined to further their causes through sexual violence are NOT representatives of the Carmel community. What is disturbing is that the case brought many legislators and attorneys out of the closet, so to speak. Our school administrators who condoned the activity and protected themselves and their staff. The prosecutors involved, who had the cases dismissed "without prejudice", yeah right. I strongly think many of those in authority have like mindsets as the accused.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hamilton County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Excise officer arrested on suspicion of DWI Oct '14 No Surprise 10
Hackers or Lawyers (Apr '14) Apr '14 Charges 3
Colts owner Jim Irsay arrested on DUI charges (Mar '14) Mar '14 Money Talks In In... 6
Sex charges fly in Menard-Hilbert legal battle (Jun '13) Nov '13 GAURD SHACK POST2 6
How the Brizzi public-corruption case unraveled (Nov '13) Nov '13 ima hoosier 4
Document reveals how bribery of former Marion C... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Moe 1
Grand Park will amp up tourism (Sep '13) Sep '13 Andy Crook -Mayor- 1
More from around the web