12 year-old girl attacked while walking dog in Carmel

Nov 20, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WTTV Indianapolis

The Carmel Police Department is investigating whether a 12-year-old girl was attacked, walking back to her grandmother's home.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 16 of16
Concerned

Whitestown, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Nov 21, 2011
 

Judged:

2

1

1

How many more RAPES in Carmel Indiana will
go un-investigated!!

Who is worse?, the Rapists or the Carmel cops??

Only those with BIG MONEY will ever receive
"Equal Justice under the Law" in Carmel Indiana.

There was NO justice in the 'CARMEL FOUR'
Carmel High School homosexual-student
rapes of 2008-2010, in Carmel High School
and on Carmel High School buses--with Carmel Coach
Mark Galloway doing NOTHING, and nothing
being done by John Williams or then-chief
of police, Michael Fogarty.

NOW, a defenseless 12-year old girl raped
IN CARMEL INDIANA!!

Where is Brainard?

Have a Nice Day, Carmelites.
Polly

Carmel, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Nov 21, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Concerned wrote:
How many more RAPES in Carmel Indiana will
go un-investigated!!
Who is worse?, the Rapists or the Carmel cops??
Only those with BIG MONEY will ever receive
"Equal Justice under the Law" in Carmel Indiana.
There was NO justice in the 'CARMEL FOUR'
Carmel High School homosexual-student
rapes of 2008-2010, in Carmel High School
and on Carmel High School buses--with Carmel Coach
Mark Galloway doing NOTHING, and nothing
being done by John Williams or then-chief
of police, Michael Fogarty.
NOW, a defenseless 12-year old girl raped
IN CARMEL INDIANA!!
Where is Brainard?
Have a Nice Day, Carmelites.
You may have failed to read the story. The girl fought off her attacker and she was NOT raped. Word is the would-be rapist has moved on to Zionsville.
Concerned

Whitestown, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Nov 21, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

"Polly": SHUT UP.

Carmel Indiana is NO LONGER SAFE, period,
for anyone!!

Get used to it!!
Concerned

Whitestown, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Nov 22, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

"Polly", maybe someone should RAPE you and
then call those useless Carmel cops.

RAPE was committed, and you CONDONE it because
Carmel Indiana condones it.
Polly

Carmel, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Nov 22, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Concerned wrote:
"Polly", maybe someone should RAPE you and
then call those useless Carmel cops.
RAPE was committed, and you CONDONE it because
Carmel Indiana condones it.
Good gracious, you ARE Concerned! And not mean-spirited at all.

A minor correction to your suggestion: Perhaps someone should TRY to rape me, some idiot who enjoys facing a loaded .38. Or perhaps, since I'm not 12 years old, would-be rapists would prefer to target someone else.

You may be correct that "RAPE was committed" (btw, nice use of the passive tense), but not in this case. The 12-year-old in the story was NOT raped but managed to escape. She WAS groped, though how that gave pleasure to her attacker is unclear.

I continue to recommend Zionsville, where the children apparently aren't so darned feisty! And where, it appears, the citizens are Concerned.
Polly is lucky

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Nov 22, 2011
 
Polly wrote:
<quoted text>
Good gracious, you ARE Concerned! And not mean-spirited at all.
A minor correction to your suggestion: Perhaps someone should TRY to rape me, some idiot who enjoys facing a loaded .38. Or perhaps, since I'm not 12 years old, would-be rapists would prefer to target someone else.
You may be correct that "RAPE was committed" (btw, nice use of the passive tense), but not in this case. The 12-year-old in the story was NOT raped but managed to escape. She WAS groped, though how that gave pleasure to her attacker is unclear.
I continue to recommend Zionsville, where the children apparently aren't so darned feisty! And where, it appears, the citizens are Concerned.
Don't worry Polly.Old fat broads don't get raped
Concerned

Whitestown, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Nov 22, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

POLLY is sexually turned on!!

She is "in heat".
Polly

Carmel, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Nov 22, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Polly is lucky wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry Polly.Old fat broads don't get raped
Sigh, another correction, "Polly-is-lucky." I'm not fat.

It's interesting to note who all is obsessed with this story. Could it be you're mostly would-be rapists, angry that someone fought back and won? Bring fear into your heart, does it?
Polly

Carmel, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Nov 22, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Concerned wrote:
POLLY is sexually turned on!!
She is "in heat".
Hmmm, seems to me that you're the one who's turned on, Concerned. Perhaps you should consult a professional for some counseling. Or at least pray and/or meditate.

And what's with the negativity about the Carmel cops? Did a Carmel cop pepper spray you during one of your many protests? Or ticket you for throwing a lighted cigar butt out your car window... or maybe out of your TRUCK window? That lighted butt could ignite the hay you're hauling, Concerned; you should be grateful the Carmel cop cared enough to stop you.(And that he didn't follow you home and find your still, smash it to bits, and pour out the gallons of moonshine you so tenderly brewed.)
Concerned

Whitestown, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Nov 22, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

POLLY, you are sick. You are pathetic!!

A GIRL WAS RAPED, and yet you support RAPE!!

Now there is a case of Racially-motivated
hate crimes in Carmel High school.
Polly

Carmel, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Nov 22, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Concerned wrote:
POLLY, you are sick. You are pathetic!!
A GIRL WAS RAPED, and yet you support RAPE!!
Now there is a case of Racially-motivated
hate crimes in Carmel High school.
A 12-year-old girl from Westfield but visiting her grandmother in Carmel is attacked and groped not too far from a Carmel grade school and it's a case of "Racially-motivated hate crimes in Carmel High school"? Or are you swerving to some other story?

How have I supported RAPE? Hardly. Rather I advocate shooting the would-be rapist. I'm sorry if that strikes fear in your heart but just avoid attempting to rape anyone in Carmel and you should be safe--from me, at least.

Perhaps this particular would-be rapist was fairly certain a 12-year-old girl would not be carrying a concealed weapon, felt that he would be safe. Or perhaps he was just hoping he might be stronger than a 12-year-old girl (don't you hate it when you miscalculate, Concerned?). Whatever, I'm very pleased she escaped from the pervert and hope he has been in deep depression ever since.
Concerned

Whitestown, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Nov 22, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

At least EIGHTY White Students now organized
inside Carmel High School as the "Carmel Knights
of the White Student Youth Allianc".

They are WHITE, Male and Female, and are
harassing interracial couples, and have
spray-painted Jewish homes in Carmel Indiana
with swastikas. A non-Jewish family on
Devon Court has had swastikas painted their home
also.
Polly

Carmel, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Nov 22, 2011
 
Concerned wrote:
At least EIGHTY White Students now organized
inside Carmel High School as the "Carmel Knights
of the White Student Youth Allianc".
They are WHITE, Male and Female, and are
harassing interracial couples, and have
spray-painted Jewish homes in Carmel Indiana
with swastikas. A non-Jewish family on
Devon Court has had swastikas painted their home
also.
Sounds bad. Please include a link to the story so that I may inform myself.

You'd think in these days of total control, in a fanatically p.c. way, of all young people, that the Carmel High School authorities would be rooting this out and punishing all wrong-thinkers. I'm eager to read the story so that I may complain as hatefully as you are.

Thanks.
Concerned

Whitestown, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Nov 22, 2011
 

Judged:

2

1

1

POLLY--Carmel Indiana is only getting worse.

Take ot or leave it.

Carmel used to have dignity. NOT anymore!!
Polly

Carmel, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Nov 22, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Concerned wrote:
POLLY--Carmel Indiana is only getting worse.
Take ot or leave it.
Carmel used to have dignity. NOT anymore!!
Hey, Concerned, where's that link? Or were you just repeating gossip?
Fact Finder

Whitestown, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Nov 26, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

There was a rape!!

Live with it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 16 of16
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hamilton County Discussions

Search the Hamilton County Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Hackers or Lawyers Apr '14 Charges 3
Colts owner Jim Irsay arrested on DUI charges Mar '14 Money Talks In Indiana 6
Sex charges fly in Menard-Hilbert legal battle (Jun '13) Nov '13 GAURD SHACK POST2 6
How the Brizzi public-corruption case unraveled (Nov '13) Nov '13 ima hoosier 4
Document reveals how bribery of former Marion C... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Moe 1
Grand Park will amp up tourism (Sep '13) Sep '13 Andy Crook -Mayor- 1
Ex-coach misses hearing on alcohol charge (Aug '07) Aug '13 Tress 17
•••
•••