Indiana election chief found guilty o...

Indiana election chief found guilty of voter fraud

There are 3 comments on the Albany Times Union story from Feb 4, 2012, titled Indiana election chief found guilty of voter fraud. In it, Albany Times Union reports that:

This June 8, 2011, file photo shows Indiana Secretary of State Charlie White in Indianapolis.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Albany Times Union.

scooter

Osceola, MO

#3 Feb 5, 2012
democrat huh?
big money searchers

United States

#4 Feb 5, 2012
I suspect you posters who claim to have inside knowledge regarding the buying/selling of Indiana elected positions don't know anything more about this particular subject than my faithful yellow lab does.
Donkey

Lafayette, IN

#5 Feb 5, 2012
Hey The Peanut Eaters Elected White with the support of Mitch, Pence, Lugar & Murdock.

I say all of them can't be trusted.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hamilton County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mosquitoes in 53 counties test positive for Wes... Aug '17 nono 2
News Man accused of severely beating wife (Sep '08) Jan '17 Dac 2
News Vigo County voter turnout third lowest in state (Dec '16) Dec '16 ron 1
Hamilton County Criminal Mugshots and Arrests R... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Vic 2
News Odor complaints flood Hamilton County, Indianap... (Jul '16) Jul '16 Lavon Affair 2
News Subway franchiser agrees to $50,000 settlement ... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Elise Gingerich 1
News Star On The Ugly Hamilton County GOP Chairman Race (Feb '16) Feb '16 Lincoln Fibness 1
More from around the web