Lawrence Township school board member pleads guilty

Jan 12, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: FOX59.com WXIN-TV Indianapolis

Adam Goldstein was arrested last summer and accused of public intoxication. He also made claims that he was a Fortville police officer.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Jan 15, 2010
Laughable

Carmel, IN

#1 Jan 13, 2010
He claimed he was a Fortville Police Officer! How could he possible even come close to those high standards of morals.
say hi

Carmel, IN

#2 Jan 14, 2010
Maybe Goldstein will run into some other members of the Fortville Police dept. and also the fortville town council while he going thru the court system.
They're all losers.
Comical

Carmel, IN

#3 Jan 15, 2010
Isn't it amusing that the fortville police and fortville town council have more court appearances for themselves than they do for any criminals they catch!! Makes a person really ponder who the real criminals are...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hamilton County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hackers or Lawyers Apr '14 Charges 3
Colts owner Jim Irsay arrested on DUI charges Mar '14 Money Talks In In... 6
Sex charges fly in Menard-Hilbert legal battle (Jun '13) Nov '13 GAURD SHACK POST2 6
How the Brizzi public-corruption case unraveled (Nov '13) Nov '13 ima hoosier 4
Document reveals how bribery of former Marion C... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Moe 1
Grand Park will amp up tourism (Sep '13) Sep '13 Andy Crook -Mayor- 1
Ex-coach misses hearing on alcohol charge (Aug '07) Aug '13 Tress 17
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Hamilton County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••