Lawyer: Police messed up

Lawyer: Police messed up

There are 4 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Sep 3, 2010, titled Lawyer: Police messed up. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

Is Michael Crutchfield a ruthless thug whose Mother's Day 2009 shooting spree left an innocent bystander dead or is he the victim of poor police work? The answer means the difference between Crutchfield walking the streets free or spending a long time in prison.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

tom

Hamilton, OH

#1 Sep 8, 2010
I applaud this lawyer for aggressively representing his client. He reminds me of Clyde Bennet and Ken Lawson. Those were the days when people charged and tried for murder would walk free time and time again. Kudos Mr Jackson.
Retired and Happy

Wilmington, OH

#2 Sep 8, 2010
Your right Tom from Mason, Ohio. This flashy, dope boy attorney is just like Lawson and Bennet. When his client is guilty and the evidence is solid all you have left is to attack the victims, the witnesses, the cops, and the prosecutor. Hey maybe this attorney will also be like Lawson and Bennet and turn out to be a criminal to that has his law license taken away and has a nice long stay in the Grey Bar Hilton.

If you have so much sympathy for these murders, rapist, and such just leave your address and we will drop them by at your place. I'm sure they will appreciate a bleeding heart like you as they cut it from your chest and rob you blind!
Dieter Schmied

Springfield, OH

#3 Sep 8, 2010
Are you guys buddies of the attorney?
Getting shot from a handgun three blocks away seems to be a big stretch for murder.
Tell us whether you actually witnesses the trial and why.
eponine

Cincinnati, OH

#4 Sep 9, 2010
To Dieter Schmeid:

Try to learn the law before passing judgement on the convictions. If you had stopped to figure out the law in Ohio, you would have learned that if the defendant was trying to murder one person, and a stray bullet hit someone else instead, the defendant is still just as guilty of murder as if he had killed his intended target. Likewise, the same holds true if the defendant was just trying to injure one intended victim, but hit the innocent person instead.

Further, Retired and Happy was actually mocking Tom from Mason. Why you would ask if Retired and Happy was a buddy of the defense attorney doesn't make any sense.

Finally, as to your last sentence, it's hard to understand what exactly you are talking about, since it (again) doesn't make any sense. I urge you to think about what you type prior to typing it. Then suggest spell check.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hamilton County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hamilton County judge dismisses 6 of 9 cases in... Mar '15 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News Excise officer arrested on suspicion of DWI (Oct '14) Oct '14 No Surprise 10
Hackers or Lawyers (Apr '14) Apr '14 Charges 3
News Colts owner Jim Irsay arrested on DUI charges (Mar '14) Mar '14 Money Talks In In... 6
News Sex charges fly in Menard-Hilbert legal battle (Jun '13) Nov '13 GAURD SHACK POST2 6
News How the Brizzi public-corruption case unraveled (Nov '13) Nov '13 ima hoosier 4
News Document reveals how bribery of former Marion C... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Moe 1
More from around the web