Cottrell's plea accepted in 2005 murder

Full story: WTHI Terre Haute

Chad Cottrell's guilty plea has been accepted. The sentencing hearing will be on April 29.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
A MOM

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2009

Judged:

they should now kill him let him suffer .killing him fast means he wont pay for what he did to them girls and there mother
Vermillion County

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2009

Judged:

they need to let him suffer. Pleading guilty and going through some phsychological treatments or counseling and then letting him go is not the way to make him suffer. I think allowing someone to hold a gun to him for a few minutes each day with the intentions of one day kiling him would be the way to do it. I do not believe that way but look what he did to these children and their mother. I do not care what was wrong with the idiot he should be made to suffer. Totally totally wrong what he did..
madd

Rockville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2009

Judged:

I think that he should suffer in Prison, and see what life is like in there. We as tax payers have paid enough for him to sit in jail this long, what is a little bit longer just to see him suffer for the damage that he has done to family and friends. He does not deserve the chance to see if he is mentally capable to see if he is making the right decision by pleading guilty. He was capable of making the decision to kill three individuals. Let the SOB suffer.......
A mom of three

Philipsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2009

Judged:

I think he should be sentenced to life without parole. If he is sentenced to death then he will get what he wants. Let him suffer. My question is will they put him in with general population, or he is to high profile?

Thanks.
IFFY

Terre Haute, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2009

This is a hard one here... If he truely wants to be put to death then give him life in prison... But whos to say the twisted fook aint askin for death tryin to flip the script on the judge.. Wantin the judge to think he wants death when he really wants life in prison, whos to know though... I say they just throw his butt in general population and see how he makes out!
Costly

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2009

Death sentence costs a lot more in the long run (legal fees,appeals,etc). I agree with making him suffer with NO chance of parole.
He wanted this all along

Rockville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2009

Judged:

He wanted to plead guilty all along!! It is a known fact that he wanted to plead guilty and was willing to take the death penalty with it. Imagine people in Parke County once again getting kicked by its own system. Some big wig thinking he could climb the ladder on this sure thing.
amber

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2009

I knew Brittany personally and I hope that he gets life in priso and let him go out in the yard with the rest of the prisoners and let them take care of him . They won't take it lightly what he did to the girls. I think they should let someone in there rape him and then shoot him. Because if he gets the death pentaly then he will probably not get excuted he will probably just die in his cell all by his self and if he does die from excution then he won't feel anything he will just go to sleep and then his heart will stop.
Jewels

Bloomingdale, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2009

IFFY wrote:
This is a hard one here... If he truely wants to be put to death then give him life in prison... But whos to say the twisted fook aint askin for death tryin to flip the script on the judge.. Wantin the judge to think he wants death when he really wants life in prison, whos to know though... I say they just throw his butt in general population and see how he makes out!
I agree totally!
Hells Gates

Terre Haute, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

This waste of space should have gotten the Death Penalty!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hamilton County Discussions

Search the Hamilton County Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Hackers or Lawyers Fri Charges 3
Colts owner Jim Irsay arrested on DUI charges Mar '14 Money Talks In Indiana 6
Sex charges fly in Menard-Hilbert legal battle (Jun '13) Nov '13 GAURD SHACK POST2 6
How the Brizzi public-corruption case unraveled Nov '13 ima hoosier 4
Document reveals how bribery of former Marion C... Nov '13 Moe 1
Grand Park will amp up tourism (Sep '13) Sep '13 Andy Crook -Mayor- 1
Ex-coach misses hearing on alcohol charge (Aug '07) Aug '13 Tress 17
•••
•••
•••
•••