Police investigate Hamilton Co. death

Hamilton County detectives are investigating a shooting that has left one person dead and one injured.A Investigators were called to Soaring Eagle Drive in the Fox Hollow subdivision, near 96th and Olio Road,A ... Full Story
Neighbor

Greenfield, IN

#1 Feb 28, 2009
Wow, can't believe this...just live down the street. So scary!
shocked

Noblesville, IN

#4 Feb 28, 2009
atomsend wrote:
I hope the home is okay and still has some value to it; the bank would really lose money if it lost value because of this and we would have to use more bailout money. As far as the person who is dead, I hope he or she is okay and can recover!
You're pretty unbelievable and pathetic.
bartin mormann

Crawfordsville, IN

#5 Feb 28, 2009
shocked wrote:
<quoted text>
You're pretty unbelievable and pathetic.
Add morbid, stupid, and unfunny.
joe

Naperville, IL

#6 Feb 28, 2009
atomsend wrote:
I hope the home is okay and still has some value to it; the bank would really lose money if it lost value because of this and we would have to use more bailout money. As far as the person who is dead, I hope he or she is okay and can recover

you got to be kidding as far as the person who is dead I hope he or she is okay and can recover you must be jokeing or high so what have you been smokeing.
Starlett Miller

Raymond, OH

#7 Feb 28, 2009
joe wrote:
atomsend wrote:
I hope the home is okay and still has some value to it; the bank would really lose money if it lost value because of this and we would have to use more bailout money. As far as the person who is dead, I hope he or she is okay and can recover
you got to be kidding as far as the person who is dead I hope he or she is okay and can recover you must be jokeing or high so what have you been smokeing.
I wondered how may fools would respond to that ridiculous post.

Some people will believe anything they read.
joe

Naperville, IL

#9 Feb 28, 2009
well if he actualy comperhend what he was reading he would have knowend i don't belive it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hamilton County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Excise officer arrested on suspicion of DWI Oct '14 No Surprise 10
Hackers or Lawyers (Apr '14) Apr '14 Charges 3
Colts owner Jim Irsay arrested on DUI charges (Mar '14) Mar '14 Money Talks In In... 6
Sex charges fly in Menard-Hilbert legal battle (Jun '13) Nov '13 GAURD SHACK POST2 6
How the Brizzi public-corruption case unraveled (Nov '13) Nov '13 ima hoosier 4
Document reveals how bribery of former Marion C... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Moe 1
Grand Park will amp up tourism (Sep '13) Sep '13 Andy Crook -Mayor- 1
More from around the web