Library project opponents may face challenge, too

Sep 2, 2007 Full story: The Indianapolis Star

WESTFIELD -- The Hamilton County auditor's office has upheld a remonstrance against construction of a library in Westfield, but the library's board may challenge the decision in court. via The Indianapolis Star

Read more

“As I see it...”

Since: Sep 07

Westfield

#1 Sep 4, 2007
Ok, the forum is acting up. It's acting like everything here is gone.
idiot

Sellersburg, IN

#2 Sep 4, 2007
Brad Messamore wrote:
Ok, the forum is acting up. It's acting like everything here is gone.
maybe its just you and the guys from Cool Creek Park

“As I see it...”

Westfield

#3 Sep 4, 2007
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice. You're classy.

“As I see it...”

Westfield

#4 Sep 4, 2007
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, at first your comment didn't faze me; I've heard it all before. But keep shoveling Mr. Beyer et al, by all means keep shoveling. I have a feeling that we've yet to see the deepest level your supporters will sink to in the cesspool you're in.

I guess I really shouldn't be surprised. Library Board members and staff as well as school board members have been called liars, deceivers, cheats, frauds and all other invectives. Might as well add this to the list.

For clarification to others: I have called for the library to take the matter of this remonstrance to court. Mr. Beyer's attorney has been in the library, making sure the library board and staff followed the legalities of the remonstrance. I would think it right and due diligence on the part of the library to follow the example set by Mr. Beyer's attorney and have their attorney Ron Wright make sure all is in order with the remonstrance. By failing to do so, it could be that the library would open itself to some future unforeseen legal circumstance that could have been avoided. I am not a judge, I am unaware of the law in this regards. Therefore since both Mr. Beyer and the library have committed themselves by example and practice to seek legal advice regarding remonstrance, I think it prudent to continue that course.

My sole comment that even remotely could have been considered character driven was that "shady" was the appearance on the face of things, but I clearly stated that I could not see Diane Beyer (who evidently witnessed the remonstrance) being involved in something dishonest.

As far as all your smear campaigns: "O LORD God, to whom vengeance belongeth; O God, to whom vengeance belongeth, show thyself. LORD, how long shall the wicked, how long shall the wicked triumph? How long will they mouth haughty speeches, go on boasting, all these evildoers?" May God judge between you and me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hamilton County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hamilton County judge dismisses 6 of 9 cases in... Mar 9 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News Excise officer arrested on suspicion of DWI Oct '14 No Surprise 10
Hackers or Lawyers (Apr '14) Apr '14 Charges 3
News Colts owner Jim Irsay arrested on DUI charges (Mar '14) Mar '14 Money Talks In In... 6
News Sex charges fly in Menard-Hilbert legal battle (Jun '13) Nov '13 GAURD SHACK POST2 6
News How the Brizzi public-corruption case unraveled (Nov '13) Nov '13 ima hoosier 4
News Document reveals how bribery of former Marion C... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Moe 1
More from around the web