Crystal Meth Seized in Traffic Stop

Crystal Meth Seized in Traffic Stop

There are 4 comments on the www.nebraska.tv story from Sep 24, 2009, titled Crystal Meth Seized in Traffic Stop. In it, www.nebraska.tv reports that:

A traffic stop on eastbound Interstate 80 in Hall County, Nebraska led to the seizure of 10 lbs.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.nebraska.tv.

RUSTY

Lincoln, NE

#1 Nov 10, 2009
big deal. everyday meth is seized on an interstate.

Since: Oct 07

Kearney, NE

#2 Nov 11, 2009
Don't we want to stop it though?
SURE

Moline, IL

#3 Nov 11, 2009
the shit was really about an ounce with 9 1/2 lbs of cut on it while a 3rd car waved as they passed by with the real mccoy.

Since: Oct 07

Kearney, NE

#4 Nov 13, 2009
Oh I'm sure your right, but every little bit helps...I say every little bit we can get off the streets is that little bit that someone can't get a hold of and ruin their lives with. Once you use Meth or Crystal 1x they say you have a 5% chance or something like that to not be hooked and have to use it till it kills you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hall County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Teen gets prison in bank robbery (Aug '10) Aug '10 Wild Bill 4
News 3 Arrested After GI Police Recover Thousands in... (Aug '10) Aug '10 Osama bon Jovi 1
News Hall County Jail cashes in on federal detainees (Sep '09) Nov '09 reconquest 3
jena kent's SALON (Feb '09) Feb '09 jena kent 1
News 11 Horses Rescued in Grand Island (Oct '08) Oct '08 emily richardson 1
News Authorities Accuse Iowa Woman of Dumping Dogs (Aug '08) Aug '08 Susie 1
News Meth Mom Can't Be Charged (Jun '08) Jun '08 fireeater 1
More from around the web