Shooting called 'justified'

Aug 26, 2008 Full story: Caswell Messenger 6

Staff Writer The family of the 22-year-old Pelham resident shot and killed by police at Sheetz in South Boston, Va.

Full Story
shadow is number 1

Kernersville, NC

#1 Aug 31, 2008
this wasnt justified but what do you say the cops are always right ! no matter what. its just real sad .
betty

United States

#2 Sep 1, 2008
No, the only one that is real sad is you. GFY!!
shadow is number 1

Kernersville, NC

#3 Sep 1, 2008
betty wrote:
No, the only one that is real sad is you. GFY!!
hahahahaha betty boob
betty

Watseka, IL

#4 Sep 1, 2008
shadow is number 1 wrote:
<quoted text>hahahahaha betty boob
Comments like this one are the reason why people think you are just ignorant. It is really sad to think that people like you are the future of this country!
bob

Harrisonburg, VA

#5 Sep 3, 2008
Time to give this story up and move on.Can someone find something else we can hash out on here.This guy was leaving.Whether or not he should've been shot for what he did I really don't know.In the cops eyes they had to kill him to stop him.In some eyes it was over kill.We as civil people do have to respect the laws such as they are and believe the police are doing as good of a job as they can.One lesson we can learn is,wait there for the police.Don't roll your dope in front of a business.If you continue to break the law it will catch up with you someday.

w
Richmond, VA

#6 Oct 24, 2014
bob wrote:
Time to give this story up and move on.Can someone find something else we can hash out on here.This guy was leaving.Whether or not he should've been shot for what he did I really don't know.In the cops eyes they had to kill him to stop him.In some eyes it was over kill.We as civil people do have to respect the laws such as they are and believe the police are doing as good of a job as they can.One lesson we can learn is,wait there for the police.Don't roll your dope in front of a business.If you continue to break the law it will catch up with you someday.
w
This idiot I should say dead idiot, thanks to the courageous Police Officer that did his Job, used his vehicle as a potential weapon. I bet if he had struck a young child everyone would be singing a different tune.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Halifax County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Manipulations of the Criminal Court systems (Jun '13) Dec '14 Karma 6
Dog beating defendant found guilty, fined $7,500 Sep '14 kjh 1
Saving Family Land Lawyer needed! (Sep '10) Sep '14 Melinda human 6
Danville doctor elected Virginia Board of Medic... (Jun '12) Jun '12 Washington Chiro 2
Women's self-defense class June 23 (Jun '12) Jun '12 Dr Stinko 1
Request withdrawn for proposed Nathalie weapons... (Dec '11) Dec '11 Larry Wilkinson 1
Halifax County Service Authority endorses minin... (Oct '11) Oct '11 freeman family 1
More from around the web