Fatal Accident in Habersham County

Fatal Accident in Habersham County

There are 3 comments on the WXIA Atlanta story from Nov 17, 2007, titled Fatal Accident in Habersham County. In it, WXIA Atlanta reports that:

Authorities in Habersham County are investigating a fatal car accident on State Route 365 that happened Saturday afternoon.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WXIA Atlanta.

#1 Nov 18, 2007
Fatals seem to rise around the holiday time, why ??? Personally I am much more cautious around this time !

Dalton, GA

#2 Nov 18, 2007
I drive 365 and people are driving way too fast and don't pay any attention to the many side roads that are on 365. People will pull right out in front of you. We all need to slow down and be more cautious.

Meadville, PA

#3 Nov 18, 2007
why cant people just drive right and pay attention to those around you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Habersham County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Street dreams auto repair (Aug '11) Oct 17 ANDY 159
News Drug Warriors Who Burned a Toddler Will Give $1... (Apr '15) Jul '15 Jawga Justice 4
News Mother reacts to federal indictment (Jul '15) Jul '15 Jawga Justice 1
News Jury Returns Nearly $11 million Verdict for Wom... (Jul '15) Jul '15 The Taxman 1
Chattahoochee Child Psychology Services (Nov '12) Jun '15 kwp 2
News Habersham County youth drowns in Banks County lake (Aug '12) May '15 tom wingo 8
Georgia cops fight law inspired by toddler maim... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Otis1 1
More from around the web