Evangelist Sean Monterio succumbs to ...

Evangelist Sean Monterio succumbs to cancer

There are 5 comments on the On Common Ground News story from Feb 5, 2013, titled Evangelist Sean Monterio succumbs to cancer. In it, On Common Ground News reports that:

Prophet Sean Monterio, a well-known traveling evangelist who lived in Gwinnett County, has passed.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at On Common Ground News.

pastor Michael McDuffie

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Feb 6, 2013
Awesome preacher
Elder Pierre Whitlow

Virginia Beach, VA

#2 Feb 6, 2013
WOW!! This was an awesome preacher and Man of GOD. Our prayers are with his family.
Beverly from East Tx

Arlington, TX

#3 Feb 6, 2013
I had the privilege of hearing this man of God minister once and He was so poised and powerful. May God grant peace that only He can give to his family is my prayer.
Timothy Womack

Chesapeake, OH

#4 Feb 7, 2013
Great gospel preacher ...May he rest in peace!!!
LBD

Springfield, NJ

#5 Feb 10, 2013
An awesome Man of God. He impacted the world, in such a tremendous way. Our Prayers are with the family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gwinnett County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A Day Without White Women (Mar '17) Feb 15 truth 2
News Free things to do: Civil Rights film series, fr... Feb 13 franklin 1
So why is nobody talking about the bully from c... Jan 30 Black Girl Magic 2
GCPS Makeup Days Jan 24 Rhules by Kelley ... 1
News Free things to do: MLK celebrations, parades, f... Jan '18 MLK Day Sale 1
News Lawrenceville teen sues CSX after losing legs i... (Jul '17) Dec '17 Jake_S 5
News Gwinnett County 9 Mins Ago Yellow River Game Ra... Dec '17 Gen Beauregard Lee 1
More from around the web