Gwinnett County Sunday Sales to Begin...

Gwinnett County Sunday Sales to Begin May 6

There are 2 comments on the Patch.com story from Apr 19, 2012, titled Gwinnett County Sunday Sales to Begin May 6. In it, Patch.com reports that:

Sunday sales in Gwinnett County will begin earlier than originally expected. During the April 17 Gwinnett County Board of Commissioners meeting, members established the fees for businesses selling wine and beer on Sundays.A Since the BOC was able to reach an agreement on the fees, businesses will be able to begin selling alcohol on Sundays in May ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

“The Constitution Rocks !!”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#1 Apr 19, 2012
Welcome to 2012 Gwinnett County. It's about time the narrow minded quit imposing their will on everyone else.
pogo3

Hamer, SC

#2 Jan 7, 2013
Isn't it refreshing when the Baptists finally allow other people to live the life of their choice?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gwinnett County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Free things to do: MLK celebrations, parades, f... Jan 15 MLK Day Sale 1
News Lawrenceville teen sues CSX after losing legs i... Dec 29 Jake_S 5
News Gwinnett County 9 Mins Ago Yellow River Game Ra... Dec '17 Gen Beauregard Lee 1
Yellow River Game Ranch Dec '17 Gen Beauregard Lee 1
News Lawsuits claims Aarons providing bed bug-infest... (Mar '12) Dec '17 Elijah Israel 161
News Police: Getaway car ran out of gas after robber... Dec '17 Pardon Pard 1
News Gwinnett County 1 HRS Ago Woman in jail after p... Nov '17 stop assault brooms 1
More from around the web