Snellville to Vote on Sunday Alcohol ...

Snellville to Vote on Sunday Alcohol Sales

There are 4 comments on the WSB-AM Atlanta story from Dec 13, 2009, titled Snellville to Vote on Sunday Alcohol Sales. In it, WSB-AM Atlanta reports that:

The Snellville City Council votes Monday night whether to allow liquor by the drink sales on Sunday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WSB-AM Atlanta.

Snellvillian

Atlanta, GA

#1 Dec 14, 2009
I can not believe that the people of the Pawn Shop Capitol of America are concerned about somebody having a glass of wine or a cocktail with their dinner. Get a grip FOLKS!!!!!
How Lame

Snellville, GA

#2 Dec 14, 2009
How lame is it that this is even an issue? Pass the law and lets move on and into the 2000's. Snellville has one of the BEST police departments around. They can manage the streets just fine.
somebody in snellville

Decatur, GA

#3 Dec 16, 2009
I attended the meeting the other night and when I got home and watched it on the news. To my dismay, the meeting I was at and the meeting portrayed in the news did not match. The real meeting had more citizens there and speaking out in support of the ordinance than against it. Our unbias media (haha) never showed that there was over whelming support for the change. I guess progress is not news so why tell the whole story. PLEASE get the whole truth next time, the trust placed in you by the public demands it.
Snellvillian

Atlanta, GA

#4 Dec 16, 2009
Thank GOD that the people of Snellville chose this new council. Witts is a breath of fresh air. A no-nonsense "I'm in it to to the right thing" attitude.
His addition to Oberholtzer, Warner, and Bender has breathed new life into a council that more resembled a circus than a governing body. Two clowns (Jenkins and Auld) are gone...one more to go... Job well done to the four adults on council.....we are behind you, and we won't forget.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gwinnett County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News See it: Ga. cop seen in video kicking handcuffe... Tue Derka der 4
News Teens threw party while corpses rotted upstairs Apr 21 Ken- 1
News Dorethia Livsey speaks about The Promised Land Mar '17 twomucht 1
News GA: What You Need to Know About the End of Blue... Mar '17 Georgia Black Cra... 2
News Suits With a Purpose helps buy teen males suits... Mar '17 31 Genders 8
A Day Without White Women Mar '17 Dora The Explorer 1
News Police seek landscaper they say engaged in sex ... Mar '17 Diggity Dog 2
More from around the web