Christopher Dumler Sex Offender Sente...

Christopher Dumler Sex Offender Sentenced to Jail

Posted in the Gwinnett County Forum

Buckingham Boy

Charlottesville, VA

#1 Feb 26, 2013
News Story: http://www.nbc29.com/story/21083771/dumler-ma ...

Christopher J Dumler, fro Stone Mountain, GA and a 2002 graduate of Shiloh High School, and an elected member of the Board of Supervisors in Albemarle County, Virginia will start serving his jail sentence for Sexual Battery on Friday March 8, 2013.

He was arrested for Forcible Sodomy last October 2012 for the alleged crime that occurred in October, and a total of 3 women have come forward with similar complaints going back to 2006. If anyone in the Gwinnett County, GA or Atlanta area (where he attended Georgia Tech) feels they have also been a victimized by Chris Dumler, they should contact the Albemarle County, Virginia authorities.
Roger_O_Vernout

Charlottesville, VA

#2 Mar 16, 2013
More info - New Chris Dumler website with plenty of news and info: http://chrisdumlermustgo.com/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gwinnett County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lawsuits claims Aarons providing bed bug-infest... (Mar '12) 15 hr Amanda Williams 129
News Church sign saying 'Satan made gays' covered in... Jun 21 Sneaky Pete 1
News Man Accused of Demanding Sex Act As Payment for... (Feb '13) Jun 21 I h8 dealers 2
News Fugitive Mother on the Run, Warrant Issued (Aug '15) May '16 C Russell 3
News New GA commissioner of driver services: "I'm no... Mar '16 Mnurse 1
News Counties find loopholes to issue license plates... (May '08) Dec '15 Concerned Cobb Ci... 26
News Report details unaccompanied minors placed in Ga. (Aug '14) Dec '15 Concerned Cobb Ci... 2
More from around the web