HP Police Investigate Deadly Late Night Swim

Feb 10, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WFMY 2 Greensboro

The say early Sunday morning Kenny and Heather Jordan lead four juveniles to a pond near their house on Highway 68 in High Point.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Feb 12, 2013
Ashley

Greensboro, NC

#1 Feb 11, 2013
I just can't believe what I'm hearing and reading. Three people drown in a retention pond. The three kids who didn't drown are a lot smarter than the adults who did. If it turns out to be drugs or alcohol, that would be better than to think the man was sane and did something this crazy. 3 am and he wakes the children to take them along on his adventure. It sounds like this man had something else in mind. Maybe he though all of them would come to his rescue. Just my opinion of this crazy, crazy stunt.
Christian Relative

Greensboro, NC

#2 Feb 12, 2013
Kenny had untreated ADHD. As study will show you, it makes you do impulsive things. Other substances only enhance this urge. His actions were not a thing one with good judgement would do. Let's focus on the Stepdaughter, Stepson, and three sons left behind. Let's pray for them now that they have a major void in their life that they had no control over. Since Kenny did not work a steady W-2 type job for an extended period, it is unlikely they will even receive any benefits to sustain them. Has anyone noted that his last act was to hold the 12 year old over his head to save her while he was drowning??? The move was not wise. though making some poor decisions, he was a baptised Christian and in his final act tried to save another. I know, I baptised him. What is the community doing to help these kids have a future???
No..it is better to be like the Pharisees of old and simply condemn others. We will all be judged someday. Hope we all can say we passed trying to save another..and were without sin ourselves.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#3 Feb 12, 2013
I am sorry these kids now have a major void in their life. It didn't need to happen in my opinion. The questions are out there on why Kenny did this. Why he would wake the children. What was wrong with Heather that she could not stop this from happening instad of being a part of it. As Ashley said, it is bizzare to the core. It is true that hurtful words do not help this family in any way and it is also true that it needs to be seen for what it really is. Heather should have called 911 as soon as Kenny walked out the door and they might all be here today and yes, if both worked any time at all the kids will get the SS checks and lots of other help too from state and federal. I'm sorry, do you think it's up to the community to raise these children now? If you have no questions about this tragic accident and how it happened, that's fine, many do.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guilford County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
State Rep. Stam criticized for Pedophilia remarks Jul '14 Dr Reker s Bellhop 2
Guilford County Schools ice storm make up day p... Mar '14 Carrie 1
New Cone Health pediatric practice to target lo... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Jackie 1
High Point mayor indicted on felony charge (Nov '13) Nov '13 R Clear 5
Dog Adoption & Humane Awards At Governor's Mansion (Nov '13) Nov '13 daphne thomas 1
Vaccine Company, Chooses Guilford for $7.6 Mill... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Les 1
Woman charged in murder of convenience store owner (Aug '13) Aug '13 shelia easron 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Guilford County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••