Public Input Sought on Hagan-Stone Pa...

Public Input Sought on Hagan-Stone Park Plans

There are 10 comments on the Fox 8 WGHP story from Jul 12, 2010, titled Public Input Sought on Hagan-Stone Park Plans. In it, Fox 8 WGHP reports that:

Guilford County and Greensboro leaders are asking the public what changes it would like to see at Hagan-Stone Park, a well-kept secret down Highway 421 in southern Guilford County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox 8 WGHP.

Chucky

Mocksville, NC

#1 Jul 12, 2010
A pool would be very nice.
Emily

High Point, NC

#2 Jul 12, 2010
The video mentions that there will be 2 other meetings held in Pleasant Garden...does anyone know when and where the other meetings will be held?
Kent

High Point, NC

#3 Jul 12, 2010
A pool for sure but Burlington City Park has the park around for sure. They need to look at their facility and think what families need or what Bur-Mil park has to offer as well. Something along those lines.
Niki

Summerfield, NC

#4 Jul 12, 2010
I personally like Hagan-Stone just as it is. My favorite thing about the park are the trails. I love how natural they are.
Liz

Greensboro, NC

#5 Jul 13, 2010
I'd like it to continue to be a "well-kept secret".
biker

High Point, NC

#6 Jul 13, 2010
some better bike trails would be great.
biker

High Point, NC

#7 Jul 13, 2010
It has a pool.
John in High Point

AOL

#8 Jul 13, 2010
I have never heard of this before. Thanks
Jules

Kernersville, NC

#9 Jul 13, 2010
I agree, I would like to keep it a secret! It does have a pool, just not as big and busy as Bur Mill. It is a nice queit place to take the family. I hope they do not change that too much! It also has bike trails :)

Since: Jun 10

Greensboro, NC

#10 Jul 13, 2010
Wow! I'd never heard of this park before! Just checked it out online and see that swimming is only $1-$1.50!! That is a great price! I will be checking this out very soon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guilford County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Guilford County Mugshots and Criminal Arrest Re... (Sep '16) May '17 Gigi 3
News North Carolina lawmakers leave LGBT law largely... (Jul '16) Jul '16 Sneaky Pete 2
News NC shelter where 2,000 animals are unaccounted ... (Feb '16) Feb '16 JANICE 2
News Man says he was wrongfully arrested, sues Boone (Jan '16) Jan '16 Bob 1
News Guilford County animal shelter reopens after in... (Aug '15) Sep '15 axhole 2
News Guilford County speech teacher charged with sex... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Spotted Girl 1
News State Rep. Stam criticized for Pedophilia remarks (Jul '14) Jul '14 Dr Reker s Bellhop 2
More from around the web