Update: Dogs, Cats from N.C. Lab in G...

Update: Dogs, Cats from N.C. Lab in Guilford Co.

There are 8 comments on the Fox 8 WGHP story from Sep 21, 2010, titled Update: Dogs, Cats from N.C. Lab in Guilford Co.. In it, Fox 8 WGHP reports that:

The Guilford County Animal Shelter is now caring for several dogs and cats that were surrendered after an undercover video showed alleged animal cruelty at a North Carolina Lab.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox 8 WGHP.

boeboe

Mocksville, NC

#1 Sep 21, 2010
I hope the animals will find loving homes and the people that were tape abusing animals be punished by cleaning animal crap for a year or two for people that has animals in kennels.
robin angry

High Point, NC

#2 Sep 21, 2010
They need to take these people and treat them the same way they need to be incages

UAAF

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#3 Sep 21, 2010
The abusers probably wont be punished.
EAHSStudent

United States

#4 Sep 21, 2010
why are these people not getting in trouble for mistraeting these animals is what i wanna knoww
shirley sureck

AOL

#5 Sep 21, 2010
GOD BLESS GUILFORD COUNTY ANIMAL SHELTER for the compassion they are showing to these poor innocents who cannot defend themselves.
Laboratories such as these should be closed down, and certainly should not be allowed on the taxpayer's dime! This company should be prosecuted so that others may choose another model, rather than our PETS!
Any human who, for whatever reason, tortures or mistreats or neglects an animal causing pain and suffering, withholds food & water and/or medical care is guilty of animal cruelty, an offense punishable to the absolute maximum permitted by law.
ALF

AOL

#6 Sep 21, 2010
Several petitions out there to sign

One on peta's site
msjudy

Bailey, NC

#7 Sep 22, 2010
I'd like to know where the animals came from that were being "researched." I live nearby and have missing cats that I'd love to have back if I just knew who to call.
I had a beloved black female cat, spayed, named "London." Her tail was cropped due to an injury. She would be easy to identify if anyone has seen her, pls. email me back .... [email protected]
Speak for the Animals

AOL

#9 Sep 22, 2010

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guilford County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Guilford County Mugshots and Criminal Arrest Re... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Lucy 2
News North Carolina lawmakers leave LGBT law largely... (Jul '16) Jul '16 Sneaky Pete 2
News NC shelter where 2,000 animals are unaccounted ... (Feb '16) Feb '16 JANICE 2
News Man says he was wrongfully arrested, sues Boone (Jan '16) Jan '16 Bob 1
News Guilford County animal shelter reopens after in... (Aug '15) Sep '15 axhole 2
News Guilford County speech teacher charged with sex... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Spotted Girl 1
News State Rep. Stam criticized for Pedophilia remarks (Jul '14) Jul '14 Dr Reker s Bellhop 2
More from around the web