2 Charged In Connection With Double M...

2 Charged In Connection With Double Murder

There are 10 comments on the WBNS story from Jan 4, 2013, titled 2 Charged In Connection With Double Murder. In it, WBNS reports that:

Two men are in custody after a June double homicide. James Whatley Jr. and Deondre Crosby are accused of killing Christopher Morrison and Justain Nelson in Guernsey County on June 24.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBNS.

Spookishere F trolls

Toledo, OH

#3 Jan 4, 2013
only metaphors wrote:
<quoted text> Let God decide the outcome. Who made you the judge and jury. Be careful what you wish upon people.
Just because you have no discernment skills doesn't mean I don't. should I be selected to be on the jury hears their case rest assured I will vote guilty and recommend the maximum sentence.
Common Sense

Kenton, OH

#4 Jan 4, 2013
only metaphors wrote:
<quoted text> Let God decide the outcome. Who made you the judge and jury. Be careful what you wish upon people.
Oh he will decide the ultimate outcome, in the mean time I agree with Spookishere
only metaphors

United States

#5 Jan 4, 2013
Spookishere F trolls wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because you have no discernment skills doesn't mean I don't. should I be selected to be on the jury hears their case rest assured I will vote guilty and recommend the maximum sentence.
"lead injection to the brain" is a threat rather than a legal punishment. Oh wait..you must be related to Hitler.

Hugh Victor Thompson III

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#6 Jan 4, 2013
only metaphors wrote:
<quoted text> "lead injection to the brain" is a threat rather than a legal punishment. Oh wait..you must be related to Hitler.
You certainly aren't related to anyone familiar with Godwin's Law.
Spookishere F trolls

Toledo, OH

#7 Jan 4, 2013
only metaphors wrote:
<quoted text> "lead injection to the brain" is a threat rather than a legal punishment. Oh wait..you must be related to Hitler.
It has been a form of punishment ever read of a firing squad? Before you accuse someone of makinf threats you should learn the english language better.

As for Hitler no relation.
only metaphors

United States

#8 Jan 5, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>You certainly aren't related to anyone familiar with Godwin's Law.
No sir I am not familiar with Godwins law. I just read up on it and Thank you for the educational lesson. In a way you are correct.
only metaphors

United States

#9 Jan 5, 2013
<quoted text>
It has been a form of punishment ever read of a firing squad? Before you accuse someone of makinf threats you should learn the english language better.
As for Hitler no relation.
I pray that someone like you would never sit in anyones courtroom serving as a jury member. You already have a biased opinion and do not know all the facts. What happened to innocent until proven guilty? Isn't that what our fine police officers tell us when we are read our rights?(And no I have never been arrested, just stating a fact). Don't get me wrong, lives were lost that day. But all parties in this case were involved in some kind of illegal activity.
Spookishere F trolls

Toledo, OH

#10 Jan 5, 2013
only metaphors wrote:
<quoted text> I pray that someone like you would never sit in anyones courtroom serving as a jury member. You already have a biased opinion and do not know all the facts. What happened to innocent until proven guilty? Isn't that what our fine police officers tell us when we are read our rights?(And no I have never been arrested, just stating a fact). Don't get me wrong, lives were lost that day. But all parties in this case were involved in some kind of illegal activity.
Criminal activity before or.during doesn't get you a pass on murder .
only metaphors

United States

#11 Jan 5, 2013
<quoted text>
Criminal activity before or.during doesn't get you a pass on murder .
I've sat in a courtroom for a murder case and the plaintiff walked out of the courtroom that day a free man claiming self defense (when it was clearly not) Self defense laws are used in alot of defense cases.
truth hurts

United States

#12 Jan 6, 2013
All of this over drugs and money, Sometimes when you live that lifestyle bad things happen to criminals regardless how good and nice they were to their families...keepin it real!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guernsey County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News JOURNAL: Law enforcement reports for Cambridge ... (Jan '17) Jan '17 Sara belaj 1
News Suit: Troopers ignored man's distress (Aug '16) Aug '16 UTrashy 10
News Hit-skip wrecks create challenges for investiga... (Jul '16) Jul '16 Big Johnson 2
News Knife-wielding man arrested in Guernsey County (Aug '14) Aug '14 Anonymous 1
News Carroll County Board of Developmental Disabilit... (May '14) May '14 Nor Right 4
News Alleged rapist is indicted (Apr '08) Aug '13 old friend 6
News Dickens Victorian Village continues through Jan... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Its Overrated 1
More from around the web