Purse, credit card and keys reported ...

Purse, credit card and keys reported stolen from vehicle

There are 4 comments on the Morris Daily Herald story from Mar 4, 2011, titled Purse, credit card and keys reported stolen from vehicle. In it, Morris Daily Herald reports that:

GRUNDY COUNTY Sheriff's deputies are investigating the Monday, Feb. 28 report of a motor vehicle burglary at Shady Oaks Mobile Home Park in Minooka.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Morris Daily Herald.

Not Shocked

Glendale Heights, IL

#1 Mar 4, 2011
My car has been robbed twice in Minooka and once in Ottawa in the last year. It never made the paper though. Lock you cars, even in your own driveway. The last time, in Ottawa (at the high school with video on the parking lot), my car was locked but one of the kids left a window open an inch and they managed to unlock the car and take off with my phone, credit & gift cards, a flip video camera, and sunglasses. All total, over $500 in loot. My kids are devasted, they had videos on the camera and loved using it. I've tried to make a lesson out if it to teach them not to ever steal from anyone...remember how bad you feel now and NEVER do this to anyone else. People suck, it's hard enough these days with the economy but to have everything taken in such a rough time is just a crushing blow. We can't afford to replace these items and now I never leave anything in the car, it's just not worth taking the chance.
Elmer

Houston, TX

#2 Mar 14, 2011
Stop stealing
Why elmer

Houston, TX

#3 Mar 14, 2011
Steal from the rich elmer, not the regular working people. And while you are at it, steal some diet pills for your wife.
Question elmer

United States

#4 Jan 11, 2012
Have they questioned elmer yet? Case would be closed

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grundy County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gardner village board members Hileman and Riley (Apr '16) Apr '16 Capn hunch 4
News Investigation leads to arrest in string of resi... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Lmao 4
News Coal City eyes new football stadium (Oct '15) Oct '15 Anonymous 12
Grundy cops (Jul '15) Jul '15 Ninja 1
News Gardner mayoral candidate files objection again... (Jan '15) Jan '15 abc. 1
News Braceville asking to build new fire station (Oct '14) Nov '14 Jim 15
Knife and Tomahawk thrower's association of Ame... (Aug '11) Oct '14 Max 3
More from around the web