High Water Accident Kills Yates Cente...

High Water Accident Kills Yates Center Man

There are 4 comments on the Kansas' CW story from Apr 28, 2009, titled High Water Accident Kills Yates Center Man. In it, Kansas' CW reports that:

High water is to blame for a deadly accident in Greenwood County. Sheriff Mark Kenneson says it happened at about 11 o'clock Monday night on 200th St, a county road, east of EE Rd.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Kansas' CW.

John Padilla

United States

#1 Apr 29, 2009
What a horrific tragedy, my condolences to the family and friends of this young man.

My kids might have known him.
Im vary sorry for his loss of life.
It does matter

Iola, KS

#2 Apr 30, 2009
I`m very sorry for your loss you raised a good man he will be missed by many.
New Friend

United States

#3 May 4, 2009
He was an absolutely amazing person! I was not fortunate enough to know him for most of my life like most, however, in the time I did know him, he made a remarkable impression upon my life and I will carry that forever! RIP Lurch XOXOXO You will indeed be missed by many.
just wandering

Coffeyville, KS

#4 May 13, 2009
i was his girlfriend at the time that this had happened. this is a terrible tragedy. he was such a great person that loved life and i was lucky that he came into my life. he loved everyone and had a wanderful outlook. he touched my life and made me a better person. i will miss him very much.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenwood County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Boil Water Advisory Issued For Severy (Nov '11) Nov '11 heidi 1
Road Maintenance (Jun '09) May '10 Still nothing 2
Poll Write in Marilynn Drake this election (Oct '08) Oct '08 Citizen 2
More from around the web