Robber gets hundreds of pills from Pe...

Robber gets hundreds of pills from Pelham Road pharmacy

There are 4 comments on the The Greenville News story from Dec 20, 2007, titled Robber gets hundreds of pills from Pelham Road pharmacy. In it, The Greenville News reports that:

“Give me what I want or I will start shooting”

A man robbed a Pelham Road pharmacy Tuesday evening of bottles of two controlled substances after he told employees in a handwritten note that he had a gun and would shoot, authorities said. via The Greenville News

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Greenville News.

annonamous

Bay Minette, AL

#1 Dec 23, 2007
It would help if we could see pictures if any so that people could ty to identify the robber.
backintime

San Jose, CA

#2 Aug 27, 2011
smart dude

ikarma123

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#3 Aug 27, 2011
Anyone guess what the two bottles were?
G ward

Taylors, SC

#4 Nov 30, 2011
I agree 100 per cent about the pictures of this persons or persons involved in any robberies . We would know what we are dealing with in the communities where we lived it could or may not be our community. It was probably oxiconetin and lortabs. is my guess.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Greenville County Mugshots and Criminal Arrest... Fri Benjamin 2
News Sheriff Loftis responds to accusations made by ... Jun '16 glm5425 1
Sheriff Loftis?? REPLACE AT ALL COST!!!! Jun '16 Birdmanescapes 3
The Good Doctor Jun '16 Birdmanescapes 1
Demetrice WHO? May '16 Palmetto Boy 1
News SC deputies: 11 cyclists victims in strange rev... (Apr '15) Apr '15 Mega Monster 15
robin scheon (Mar '15) Mar '15 Ron from wv 1
More from around the web