Greenville deputy arrested on assault charge

Jun 20, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Myrtle Beach Online

A Greenville County sheriff's deputy has been arrested and charged with assault after being accused of repeatedly punching a teenager during a drug arrest.

Comments
1 - 7 of 7 Comments Last updated Sep 16, 2008
justice

Greenville, SC

#1 Jun 21, 2008
The bastard deserved that! If the thug wasn't brakin the law, that wouldn't have happened.
mark

Porterville, CA

#2 Aug 10, 2008
Justice,
You've got to be kidding me. The Sheriff's have a job to do...arrest the damn kid and put him in jail, let the judge decide the punishment. When the Sheriff's have the AUTHORITY to serve punishment is the day this Law Abiding Citizen will start carrying a weapon. If I saw that officer doing that I would've shot his punk ass. It's a shame law enforcement only need a GED. They're hiring idiots that have never had to THINK.
Pam

Wilmington, NC

#3 Aug 11, 2008
Just like you Justice, I live in Greenville and what I saw made me sick. Did you see the dash cam tape of that arrest?. That kind of violence was not needed. Did you see that boy's face? Brian Tolleson will cause Greenville County to pay out some money to this boy. Plus the slap on the face of this community. People all over the country will think well they are rednecks after all. And we are not.
beatz

Miami, FL

#4 Aug 13, 2008
well Pam you may not be a red neck but you don't know the hearts of everyone in your town. So you cant swear for everybody.
Joy Naomi

Greer, SC

#6 Sep 15, 2008
I saw the video and the cop had no right to beat the kid up. From what I saw the kid didn't do anything to start the assault. All the cop should of done was arrested him and not assaulted him, I think its good that he is getting arrested.
hmmm

Piedmont, SC

#7 Sep 15, 2008
Amazing! We wouldn't even be here if that low-life was white......
Joy Naomi

Greer, SC

#8 Sep 16, 2008
oh my god,why are you pulling the racist card? we would be here if he was white, it doesnt matter if he was white black chinese or whatever, the point is is that the cop had no right to beat him like that!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay couples denied marriage licenses in S.Carolina Aug 2 WeTheSheeple 36
Slain woman tried to break off relationship, po... (May '08) Jun '14 anonymous 12
Area gardens helping to replenish food deserts Jun '14 Hillary J Saw 1
Attorney speaks out after Citgo shooting Jun '14 kitty cat 1
William Harner - former Greenville superintendent Apr '14 Quakertown Parent 1
Greenville to look at dangerous intersections (Feb '14) Feb '14 carolinejinks 1
Greenville teacher and football coach arrested ... (Jan '14) Jan '14 brenda 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Greenville County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••