Last-ditch appeal filed to stay Freddie Owens' execution

Sep 26, 2008 Full story: Tribune-Times

A last-ditch appeal has been filed with the U.S. Supreme Court to stay next Friday's execution by lethal injection of two-time killer Freddie Eugene Owens.

Full Story
Pam

Greenville, SC

#1 Sep 26, 2008
Funny he didn't think about the mother's life he took or the children he left without a parent. Fry him with no appeals
Bud

Mariposa, CA

#2 Sep 26, 2008
This mguy is not going to impress the supreme court. he is toast. Some of these guys makes you wonder since there is very little evidence except compromised jailhouse type witnesses, but Freddie is a bontified killer. He is the person the death penalty was designed to get rid of.
luvnqc

Charlotte, NC

#4 Oct 3, 2008
I think it is really unfair that Freddie has someone on his side to plead for his life. Ms Graves did not get that chance. Thanks to this man, Ms. Graves has been taken away.....and so should Freddie. KILL him and give the family a chance to have closeure. His time is up.

“Justice Kennedy is a pos!”

Since: Aug 07

Danbury, CT

#5 Oct 4, 2008
They've stayed his execution. This will probably give him a chance to commit ANOTHER jailhouse murder or stab ANOTHER guard. Swell.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Truth Check: Greenville County's proposed 'penn... Nov '14 greo 1
Gay couples denied marriage licenses in S.Carolina (Jul '14) Aug '14 WeTheSheeple 36
Slain woman tried to break off relationship, po... (May '08) Jun '14 anonymous 12
Area gardens helping to replenish food deserts (Jun '14) Jun '14 Hillary J Saw 1
Attorney speaks out after Citgo shooting (Jun '14) Jun '14 kitty cat 1
William Harner - former Greenville superintendent (Apr '14) Apr '14 Quakertown Parent 1
Greenville to look at dangerous intersections (Feb '14) Feb '14 carolinejinks 1
More from around the web