SC man charged with killing wife

SC man charged with killing wife

There are 1 comment on the The Charlotte Observer story from Jan 23, 2009, titled SC man charged with killing wife. In it, The Charlotte Observer reports that:

GREENVILLE, S.C. Authorities say a 37-year-old Greenville County man is charged with stabbing his wife to death.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Charlotte Observer.

Peace

Tallulah, LA

#1 Jan 23, 2009
Where was the family an freinds someone had to no this was happening. Can anyone imagine this womans fear an pain. SC. needs to wake up. What if this were your mother daughter freind are sister . Someone has to help these women. May she reast in peace now cos that sorry ass can't touch her now . The child saw it happen he will never forget . God help him I hope an pray to God he gets treatment . An I hope he gets some sort of counseling from the womens abuse shelter. May this poor woman rest in peace.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Greenville Co. Sheriff's Office parts ways with... Aug 10 Renee 1
News Police: Father, son arrested after 3 stabbed ou... Jul 29 RAGNA 1
wow just saw i think trump danceing on another ... Jul '17 lots news maybe ... 1
News Snake in a substation: Critter causes power out... Jul '17 skybobbie 4
Kevin James from Rewa...on Mauldin Road!! Feb '17 Crystal 1
Rewa in Mauldin sc (Dec '16) Dec '16 James 1
Greenville County Mugshots and Criminal Arrest... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Benjamin 2
More from around the web