GCSO: Upstate McDonald's employee arrested after phlegm found in tea

Apr 18, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Carolina Channel

A McDonald's employee is charged with unlawful and malicious tampering with food after customers reported finding phlegm in their tea, deputies said.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Perry Eichor

Simpsonville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2012

This occured in Greenville County and not in the city of Simpsonville. The owner directed people to inquire with the Simpsonville Police Department, who do NOT have authority over this business. Comments should be referred to the Greenville County Sheriff's Office.
Restricted

Greenville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2012

Why di he do it in the first place if he knew he was going to get arrested for it? Mr. Hampton at Hillcrest High school said he knew him and he knew he wasn't ever like this before. He claims he taught him and said he was a good kid and never did anything bad so why did he start the other day? Does he have angermanagement issuses? All this makes me curious as to why he'd do such a thing if he was always a good student. I hope when I'M his age that I wouldn't do something so stupid to get me into jail for 20 years. That must be some life he'll have. Sence he spit in a woman's tea now he can't live the rest of his life. If only he could finish it the way he planned it. But, now that want happen because of what he did. If he would've just done what the woman asked him to do he wouldn't of had a problem with anything. If the woman wanted more sugar in it why didn't she get out of the drive threw and park to go in and get sweet tea like she wanted? She didn't need to keep holdig up the drive threw is my oppoin if I was her. So technically speaking she was the problem not the boy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••