Mother Charged with Taking Infant to ...

Mother Charged with Taking Infant to Armed Robbery

There are 59 comments on the WLTX Columbia story from Mar 27, 2008, titled Mother Charged with Taking Infant to Armed Robbery. In it, WLTX Columbia reports that:

A Woodruff mother was in jail Thursday on charges she took her four-month-old son to an armed robbery on White Horse Road, where she conspired with a co-defendant to fake their kidnapping to make a fast ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLTX Columbia.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Mar 08

Ridge Spring, SC

#1 Mar 27, 2008
What a POS...throw her under the jail and give that child a decent home while there is still hope for it.
Carol

Decatur, GA

#2 Mar 27, 2008
I think she may qualify for "Mother of the Year"....NOT.
Puff

Sumter, SC

#3 Mar 27, 2008
Talk about "taking your child to work" day. I just don't think the child will remember this "on the job" training until he is older and can review the video on "World's Dumbest Crooks".
Frankie

Columbia, SC

#4 Mar 27, 2008
Puff wrote:
Talk about "taking your child to work" day. I just don't think the child will remember this "on the job" training until he is older and can review the video on "World's Dumbest Crooks".
I was thinking sarcastic along those lines. I guess I'll have to stick with "Daycare is so expensive and baby-daddy is no where to be found."

Seriously though, the stupidity is astounding!
fedup

White House, TN

#5 Mar 27, 2008
Another stupid person. I can't even say "mother" because that she's not!
drunkbynoon

Eastover, SC

#6 Mar 28, 2008
must be tough to get a good babysitter in Woodruff
Renko

Columbia, SC

#7 Mar 28, 2008
Frankie wrote:
<quoted text>
I was thinking sarcastic along those lines. I guess I'll have to stick with "Daycare is so expensive and baby-daddy is no where to be found."
Seriously though, the stupidity is astounding!
Did you already go on Maury and found the baby daddy?

“Do we still stand united?”

Since: Jun 07

Small Town in South Carolina

#8 Mar 28, 2008
Her picture should be posted along with the news article. Any person that can stoop to this level of inhumanity should be sterilized after serving a very long jail sentence.

I would kill to protect my child, yet this woman would endanger her child for money. I just can not comprehend this.

She is not the one who put her baby up for sale on Craig's List to get drug money, is she?
cookie

Mount Pleasant, SC

#9 Mar 28, 2008
Puff wrote:
HILARIOUS!!
phi beta kappa

Columbia, SC

#10 Mar 28, 2008
Rite -Aid is now advertising paternity tests for women trying to find their baby's-daddy. She'll be going to prison. She needs to find her baby's-daddy to take care of child.
BdeRoysux

Columbia, SC

#11 Mar 28, 2008
Junior gang banger daycare was closed for spring break, she had to take him with her. In May junior gang banger daycare will start a class on dive-bys.

“Preggo again! ”

Since: Jan 08

Back in Columbia

#12 Mar 28, 2008
I hate reading stuff like this. It's sad, but ya'lls crazy comments are hilarious though

“Preggo again! ”

Since: Jan 08

Back in Columbia

#13 Mar 28, 2008
She doesn't deserve the title of "Mother"
Lonewolf

Leesville, SC

#14 Mar 28, 2008
The best laid plans of mice and men often go astray.............Go figure.
MIKEOXLONG

Montgomery, AL

#15 Mar 28, 2008
SKUM
EJF Member

Columbia, SC

#17 Mar 28, 2008
Another mother training her child how to be a criminal. 70% of all criminals come from a single mother home.
Trudge

Summerville, SC

#18 Mar 28, 2008
This woman should be surgically sterilized. she does not need to ever reproduce again.
cookie

Mount Pleasant, SC

#19 Mar 28, 2008
God, wonder what the "daddy" looks like? She's a real "looker". LOL!
OMY

Lexington, SC

#20 Mar 28, 2008
They should keep the child and give it a great home with someone that cares more for the child than what happens to themselves. She should stay in jail.
Justice

AOL

#21 Mar 28, 2008
Another stupid (dumb robbers) white (aka pp) crime Nothing like training the little one to be a thug criminal while it's young

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rewa in Mauldin sc Dec 21 James 1
Greenville County Mugshots and Criminal Arrest... Sep '16 Benjamin 2
News Sheriff Loftis responds to accusations made by ... (Jun '16) Jun '16 glm5425 1
Sheriff Loftis?? REPLACE AT ALL COST!!!! (Jun '16) Jun '16 Birdmanescapes 3
The Good Doctor (Jun '16) Jun '16 Birdmanescapes 1
Demetrice WHO? (May '16) May '16 Palmetto Boy 1
News SC deputies: 11 cyclists victims in strange rev... (Apr '15) Apr '15 Mega Monster 15
More from around the web