Authorities find girl's body in mobile home

Jul 1, 2008 Full story: Island Packet

The girl was identified as Dymia Janae Woody, according to Greenville County deputy coroner Karie Cain.

Full Story
Peace

United States

#1 Jul 2, 2008
Just one question how does a child this age have a nineoclock curfew. I have a 8 year old hes not even allowed outside by his self. Where was the parents are the mother.
annonymous

Greenville, SC

#2 Jul 3, 2008
I hope that 14 yr. Old boy gets every bit of sentencing there is! He was wrong for doing that to that innocent child! Justice must be served
diamond

United States

#3 Jul 3, 2008
wat kinda parents would let they child outside at night walk around the neighborhood by herself dat sounds inconsiderate so 20% of Dymia's death is her parents fault and 80% is Sam Young's fault y in da world would u sit dere on television and tell a lie sayin u just wanted to help and to say i think his mama knew about it 2 sumthin wrong wit her 2 and I could kill him 4 wat he did 2 dat young 8 yr old child karma is gon cum bac at him so hard he want kno wat to do and i hope his mama read diz
Amber

Boiling Springs, SC

#4 Jul 4, 2008
What's so horrible is that I know this kid. I never thought he'd be capable to do something like this, or even around this. I don't know what lead him to be like this, he's always been such a good kid, and I've always been fond of him... but now, I just feel so lost.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay couples denied marriage licenses in S.Carolina Aug '14 WeTheSheeple 36
Slain woman tried to break off relationship, po... (May '08) Jun '14 anonymous 12
Area gardens helping to replenish food deserts Jun '14 Hillary J Saw 1
Attorney speaks out after Citgo shooting Jun '14 kitty cat 1
William Harner - former Greenville superintendent Apr '14 Quakertown Parent 1
Greenville to look at dangerous intersections (Feb '14) Feb '14 carolinejinks 1
Greenville teacher and football coach arrested ... (Jan '14) Jan '14 brenda 1
•••

Greenville County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••