Censuring Lindsey Graham

Censuring Lindsey Graham

There are 9 comments on the Michele Malkin story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Censuring Lindsey Graham. In it, Michele Malkin reports that:

A South Carolina reader e-mails: "Thought you'd be happy to see this!" From: Greenville County Republican Party Sent: Tuesday, August 03, 2010 10:24 AM To: [email protected] Subject: Greenville GOP - Resolution of Rebuke of Senator Lindsey Graham Greenville County Republican Party Tuesday August 3rd 2010 - - - - - All, Last night, the elected ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Michele Malkin.

Unimpressed Pragmatist

Antioch, CA

#1 Aug 4, 2010
Bravo to all those in South Carolina who see Graham for what he is: a RINO! Now, it is imperative that he be removed from office at the first opportunity.

Eternal vigilance being the price of liberty, the electorate is charged with keeping a close watch on all their elected officials and removing those who stray from the intentions and will of We the People. No longer may the Sleeping Giant sleep or the Silent Majority remain silent. We are charged with keeping our government and its elected representatives devoted to government of, by, and for the people. Nothing less is acceptable, ever!

“Hello Trump”

Since: Jan 07

Goodby Hillary

#2 Aug 4, 2010
In 2012 South Carolina will have the opportunity to FIRE this miserable excuse for a Conservative. In actuality he is Liberal Lite. The Republican label he wears is for political expediency. Some sort of Party identification the voters can recognize.

Voters of South Carolina,do the RIGHT thing-FIRE Graham. Unelect him for the benefit of the US. Vote him out for YOUR own sakes. Choose your own reason but elect a real conservative to take his place.

TEA

United States

#3 Aug 4, 2010
Graham is not only a RINO but a traitor to the Constitution, the people and America.
Raoul Thibideaux

Rio Rancho, NM

#4 Aug 6, 2010
These tea party people make me sick to my stomach. Don't they know that in a free society you are not supposed to think exactly alike? They want candidates like shyster Demint who has never had an independent thought in his head. I hope they rename the GOP and call it the Stepford Party.
TEA Party

United States

#5 Aug 6, 2010
TEA wrote:
Graham is not only a RINO but a traitor to the Constitution, the people and America.
Graham is nothing but a RINO. He's sickening!
TEA

United States

#6 Aug 7, 2010
This affirms just how nuts he is.

http://biggovernment.com/publius/2010/08/06/g...

GOP’s Graham: Jesus’s ‘Golden Rule’ Compelled Me to Vote for Kagan

“It is called the Golden Rule,” said Graham.“‘Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.’ That is probably one of the most powerful statements ever made. It is divine in its orientation, and it is probably something that would serve us all well if we thought about it at moments such as this.”

Graham also said Kagan “meets the test” the Framers envisioned for a Supreme Court Justice.

“I am going to vote for Elena Kagan because I believe constitutionally she meets the test the Framers envisioned for someone to serve on the Court,” said Graham.“I don’t think the Framers ever envisioned Lindsey Graham from South Carolina voting no because President Obama picked someone who is clearly different than I would have chosen.”

Sen. Graham was one of only five Republicans to vote to confirm Kagan to the Supreme Court. The other four were Senators Susan Collins of Maine, Judd Gregg of New Hampshire, Richard Lugar of Indiana, and Olympia Snowe of Maine. The Senate confirmed Kagan, 63-37, on Thursday, Aug. 5. Sen. Ben Nelson of Nebraska was the only Democrat who voted against the confirmation of Kagan.
TEA Party

United States

#7 Aug 7, 2010
I thought I'd barf, when I read about Graham's God t old me to vote for Kagan! He's a RINO!
serfs up

Kissimmee, FL

#8 Aug 7, 2010
To all real republican and tea party voters. Men and women like Graham are elected to smooth over the transition to world government. Most of us vote D and R. And most of the D and R are self serving and/or traitors. Close votes seem to always move to the progressive side in "intent". Even if it loses. These RINO'S should know better in a massive advantage of one party. Their votes tell you their politics. When things are closer in the congress, the same thing happens but the bill is watered down to an extent with hidden language that appears some years later. Traitors are always around. Benedict Arnold is a child compared to these people today. But no one takes them to task. No one has the guts. It is like there is an endless amount of wealth to do what we want and you see the the actual wealth decline but continue to pay for every issue, especially those who are their voters. It is time to wise up. Again...it is time to wise up....
Nov 2010

United States

#9 Aug 8, 2010
I wonder if Graham's heard from God again, as to he'll not be re-elected?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Good Doctor (Jun '16) Nov 27 PosPrinter Tech 2
News Greenville County Council Urges Will Lewis To R... Oct '17 duh 1
News Will Lewis Saga: Emergency Greenville County Co... Oct '17 duh 1
News Warrant: Greenville Co. man arrested after know... Sep '17 Anonymous 1
News Greenville Co. Sheriff's Office parts ways with... Aug '17 Renee 1
News Police: Father, son arrested after 3 stabbed ou... Jul '17 RAGNA 1
wow just saw i think trump danceing on another ... Jul '17 lots news maybe ... 1
More from around the web