What Is A Young Gay Manís Life Worth?

Jun 12, 2008 | Posted by: Rick in Kansas | Full story: www.boxturtlebulletin.com

About a year and a half, with parole.

Thatís the sentence that Stephen Moller received today for the death of Sean Kennedy. Sean, 20, was attacked outside a Greenville County, S.C. bar on May 16, 2007. Witnesses said that Moller shouted anti-gay epithets at Kennedy before attacking him. Sean died of his injuries.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11

“Fundie SMACKER..”

Since: Mar 08

Sunshine city, St Petersburg

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2008

Judged:

Don't EVER let my path cross Mr Moller's..
CockroachSleeper

Omaha, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2008

Judged:

Cockroach killed Sean because it learned hate from its cult. Now the judicial system created by cockroaches and it's cult is protecting the killer cockroach. That's called cockroach privilege. Be born a human being; have your life outlawed by the cockroaches. Choose to be indoctrinated into the cockroach cult and kill human beings, get "About a year and a half, with parole." Find the cockroach, and spray it til it sleeps!

“Proud to be Mahu”

Since: Sep 07

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2008

Wow, what exactly was "involuntary" about this murder? Shame on South Carolina! Although I have no doubt that Karma will punish Moeller long after he is free. But the message this sends... Shame on you SC!

“Son of Abraham”

Since: Aug 07

Natural Deviant

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2008

Unfuckinbelievable

“Just call me Das. ”

Since: Jul 07

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2008

Appalling.

“I will not go quietly.”

Since: Feb 07

Indianapolis Indiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2008

Utterly disgusting and completely unacceptable.

“Your Gods' Rules not mine.”

Since: Apr 07

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2008

Skin-head bastard will be treated like a God in prison by his other White Pride buddies. Secede again you buncha pigs, we won't make you come back this time.

Since: Jun 08

Los Angeles

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2008

Anti-Queer wrote:
What Is A Young Gay Manís Life Worth?
Nothing. If it was worth something he wouldn't be a queer.
Just another coward talking trash but not man enough to put his name

DNF

“Liberty AND Justice”

Born in Newark, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2008

It's been over a quarter of a century since Dan White used the now infamous "twinkie defense" for murdering Harvey Milk and S.F. Mayor George Moscone. Dan was sentenced to 2 years for gun violations.

As the article says:
Elke Kennedy, Seanís mother, reacted this way:

ďThere was no justice today for Sean. The sentence that Stephen Moller received, in my opinion, is a joke and a slap on the wrist. Once again, it proves that in South Carolina there is no justice.Ē

South Carolina has no hate crime law covering sexual orientation. But hey, South Carolina Equality points out that torturing animals can get you five years in prison.

Killing a gay man? Half that.

Ms. Kennedy is right. There is no justice today."

DNF

“Liberty AND Justice”

Born in Newark, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2008

Ialso think that if this were a case of drunk driving and some little white girl and her mother were killed, the guy would be getting a harsher sentence. Or if he killed his girlfriend in the same way he killed Sean Kennedy.

And as FrankieM wrote, what is "involuntary" about beating someone to death.

“Your Gods' Rules not mine.”

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2008

I notice the rancid bigots are rather silent, perhaps even they have their limits.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••