Graham eyes two-fold benefit from Bus...

Graham eyes two-fold benefit from Bush visit

There are 7 comments on the GreenvilleOnline.com story from Nov 2, 2007, titled Graham eyes two-fold benefit from Bush visit. In it, GreenvilleOnline.com reports that:

“I'm serious about my job, I'm serious about keeping my job”

Republican U.S. Sen. Lindsey Graham hopes to cash in Friday in more ways than one from President Bush's visit to formally kick off his bid for a second term. via GreenvilleOnline.com

Join the discussion below, or Read more at GreenvilleOnline.com.

“IT'S TIME”

Since: May 07

NYC

#1 Nov 2, 2007
Remember, NO AMNESTY. Don't forget what Graham tried to do to us and what he said about us. Keep the fire going. We CANNOT relect Graham. Some one needs to step up and seriously run against him.

“IT'S TIME”

NYC

#2 Nov 2, 2007
Remember, NO AMNESTY. Graham thinks that the anger toward him pertaining to his attempt to pass an amnesty bill is dissipating. I hope not. Every South Carolinian needs to remember what he tried to do to all Americans and what he had to say about South Carolina in particular. We need to keep the fire going and remind each other what a traitor he is. Someone needs to step up and make a serious run against Lindsey Grahamnesty.
Gemrats

Charleston, SC

#3 Nov 5, 2007
I remember what Senator Graham said after the 2006 democratic victory at the polls; he along with McCain both said the reason was because the Republicans abandoned their conservative principles. And who were the leading offenders? why Senators Graham and McCain.

So what makes me think that he will not do the same if re-elected. He also claims that we sent him to DC to work with Democrats meaning he will squat and say how much and what color in order to please them.

Senator Graham is the sorriest representative the people of SC have ever had in the senate.

His accepting an award from La Raza and calling us bigots showed everyone his stripes; and they aren't red and white. If he covets the Mexican vote so much, I suggest that he move to Mexico and run for office there.

He will never get my vote ever again. I will vote for the Democratic candidate because I believe that there are many Dems in SC who could do a better job representing the views of the people.
Gemrats

Charleston, SC

#4 Nov 5, 2007
Senator Graham is the sorriest representative that SC has ever had in the senate. He deserted his conservative principles the minute he arrived in DC. And in his arrogance, he claims that he was elected to go to Dc to work with Democrats meaning giving in to their wishes instead of making them yield to the conservative views.

His accepting an award from La Raza and then calling opponents to the immigration bill bigots was the last straw for me. If he covets the illegal vote, I suggest that he move to Mexico and run for office there.

I for one will vote for the DEM candidate because I believe that there are many Dems in SC that can do a better job representing the people than Lindsey Graham.

“IT'S TIME”

NYC

#5 Mar 10, 2008
I have always heard about this democracy countdown. It is interesting to see it in print. God help us.

This is the impression I get of Lindsey Grahmnesty's ideal future for us.

How Long Do We Have?

About the time our original thirteen states adopted their new constitution in 1787, Alexander Tyler, a Scottish history professor at the University of Edinburgh, had this to say about the fall of the Athenian Republic some 2,000 years earlier:

"A democracy is always temporary in nature; it simply cannot exist as a permanent form of government."

"A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury."

"From that moment on, the majority always vote for the candidates who promise the most benefits from the public treasury, with the result that every democracy will finally collapse due to loose fiscal policy, which is always followed by a dictatorship."

"The average age of the world's greatest civilizations from the beginning of history, has been about 200 years"

"During those 200 years, those nations always progressed through the following sequence:

1. from bondage to spiritual faith;

2. from spiritual faith to great courage;

3. from courage to liberty;

4. from liberty to abundance;

5. from abundance to complacency;

6. from complacency to apathy;

7. from apathy to dependence;

8. from dependence back into bondage"

Professor Joseph Olson of Hemline University School of Law, St. Paul, Minnesota, points out some interesting facts concerning the 2000 Presidential election:

Number of States won by: Gore: 19 Bush: 29

Square miles of land won by: Gore: 580,000 Bush: 2,427,000

Population of counties won by: Gore: 127 million Bush: 143 million

Murder rate per 100,000 residents in counties won by: Gore: 13.2 Bush: 2.1

Professor Olson adds: "In aggregate, the map of the territory Bush won was mostly the land owned by the taxpaying citizens of this great country. Gore's territory mostly encompassed those citizens living in government-owned tenements and living off various forms of government welfare..." Olson believes the United States is now somewhere between the "complacency and apathy" phase of Professor Tyler's definition of democracy, with some forty percent of the nation's population already having reached the "governmental dependency" phase.

If Congress grants amnesty and citizenship to twenty million criminal invaders called illegals and they vote, then we can say goodbye to the USA in fewer than five years.

If you are in favor of this, then by all means, ignore this message. If you are not, then pass this along to everyone you know to help them realize just how much is at stake, knowing that apathy is the greatest danger to our freedom.

“IT'S TIME”

NYC

#6 Jun 18, 2008
The Revolution March on Washington D.C.,

Where: North East Lawn, Washington Monument, Washington, D.C.

When: July 12th, 2008, 9:30AM

Route: Constitution Avenue.

http://www.revolutionmarch.com/marchdetails.a ...

Spread the news to everyone you know.

“IT'S TIME”

NYC

#7 Jun 30, 2008
Remember what Lindsey had to say to the racist organization La Raza. He said anyone who was opposed to illegal immigration were stupid bigots. I guess anyone who believes in enforcing the laws of the US are stupid, racist, bigots in his eyes. This state does not need his kind of help in Washington so lets vote him out this November.

The Revolution March on Washington D.C.,

Where: North East Lawn, Washington Monument, Washington, D.C.

When: July 12th, 2008, 9:30AM

Route: Constitution Avenue.

http://www.revolutionmarch.com/marchdetails.a ...

Spread the news to everyone you know.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Greenville Co. Sheriff's Office parts ways with... Aug 10 Renee 1
News Police: Father, son arrested after 3 stabbed ou... Jul 29 RAGNA 1
wow just saw i think trump danceing on another ... Jul '17 lots news maybe ... 1
News Snake in a substation: Critter causes power out... Jul '17 skybobbie 4
Kevin James from Rewa...on Mauldin Road!! Feb '17 Crystal 1
Rewa in Mauldin sc (Dec '16) Dec '16 James 1
Greenville County Mugshots and Criminal Arrest... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Benjamin 2
More from around the web