Kill A Gay Man Serve 1 Year In Prison

Kill A Gay Man Serve 1 Year In Prison

There are 362 comments on the www.womanist-musings.com story from Jul 6, 2009, titled Kill A Gay Man Serve 1 Year In Prison. In it, www.womanist-musings.com reports that:

In May of 2007, Sean William Kennedy was walking back to his car when he was attacked and murdered by Stephen Andrew Moller. As he beat him to death he repeatedly uttered anti gay slurs.

If the facts of the case donít make you sick, how about the fact that Moller only served one year for the death of Sean William Kennedy. In fact he was released one week early. He was given credit for the 7 months he served pre-trial and then three years of his five year sentence was suspended. South Carolina has no hate crimes law.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.womanist-musings.com.

First Prev
of 19
Next Last

“"Strange Fruit" indeed.”

Since: Nov 09

Northern Michigan

#972 Dec 20, 2009
On May 16, 2007, at about 3:45 am, Kennedy was leaving a local bar in Greenville when a car pulled up beside him, a young man got out of the car, came around and approached Kennedy, called him a faggot and then punched him hard enough that his facial bones were broken, he then fell and hit the asphalt. This resulted in his brain separating from his brain stem and ricocheting in his skull. He was left lying there and a little while later, one of Kennedy's friends received a voicemail that said, "You tell your faggot friend when he wakes up, he owes me five hundred dollars for my broken hand."

“"Strange Fruit" indeed.”

Since: Nov 09

Northern Michigan

#973 Dec 20, 2009

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 19
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News SC deputies: 11 cyclists victims in strange rev... Apr '15 Mega Monster 15
robin scheon Mar '15 Ron from wv 1
News Truth Check: Greenville County's proposed 'penn... (Nov '14) Nov '14 greo 1
News Gay couples denied marriage licenses in S.Carolina (Jul '14) Aug '14 WeTheSheeple 36
News Slain woman tried to break off relationship, po... (May '08) Jun '14 anonymous 12
News Area gardens helping to replenish food deserts (Jun '14) Jun '14 Hillary J Saw 1
News Attorney speaks out after Citgo shooting (Jun '14) Jun '14 kitty cat 1
More from around the web