Posted in the Greenup County Forum

freddy

Scottdale, PA

#1 Nov 20, 2009
wondering if I could get info on her my daughter has been hanging aroung her ,,
for poops and hahas

Greenup, KY

#2 Nov 22, 2009
if it's the same person i am thinking of, your daughter shouldn't be hangin with her. was she living on coal branch for a while? if so...straight dope head
Someone Who Knows

AOL

#3 Nov 29, 2009
If you wanna know something about Shawna, why don't you try asking her. She's pretty straight forward about everything. I just don't understand why people wanna hide behind a computer && talk shit about people they obviously don't know.
Shawna

Broken Arrow, OK

#5 Dec 1, 2009
Yeah lets be for real here... I'm Shawna Wireman McReynolds that lives on Coal Branch and I used to be a dope head but I have straightened my life out the best that I can and I'm doing quite lovely these days so thanks for asking! And if anyone has anything else to say about me.. all I can say is if you feel froggy then take a big leap! Ya'll need to grow up and quit being a coward hiding behind a computer talking shit! To be quite honest with everyone... I could care less what any of you have to say because you all aint no better than me or anyone else for that matter! Just a bunch of punk ass bitches wanting to hide behind a computer because they're not grown enough to say who they really are or say it to my face!! Whenever you all feel like you can say it to my face or say who you really are then we'll talk but until then F*** YOU!! Have a nice day and God Bless!!
Shawna

Broken Arrow, OK

#6 Dec 1, 2009
And thank you "Someone Who Knows!" That was a really cool thing you said and your completely right. They do need to come to me and ask me theirself. I am straight forward about everything and I really don't understand why people are cowards that wanna talk shit either.
Audra Mae

AOL

#7 Dec 1, 2009
Someone Who Knows was me, goofball! Someone had used my computer && it automatically put her name up. When I realized it, I re-posted the same thing with my name. Haha! You're welcome anyway. Love you!
Shawna

Broken Arrow, OK

#8 Dec 2, 2009
freddy wrote:
wondering if I could get info on her my daughter has been hanging aroung her ,,
Well who exactly is your daughter?? Because I don't just hang around anybody. I only have a few people that I actually hang out with because everyone else will stab you right in the back so therefore I'm real cautious about who I hang with.
jennifer southshore

Broken Arrow, OK

#9 Dec 22, 2009
I know her and she is a loving mother that has her kids all the time ,how could she be into trouble ,she has her hands full with them , her ex or who ever is still in jail on charges that are not true ,they are very good people and have always worked for what they have and are great parents and have alot of people that are jealous of what they have
jeremy greenup co

Ashland, KY

#10 Dec 22, 2009
i know shauna as well, her and my dude that is still in jail are very nice people. give her props for getting clean and staying that way. and i agree with jennifer. shawna has 2 beautiful children and she is an awesome mother. dont talk sh#t about people u dont know.
jeremy mcdaniel

Ashland, KY

#11 Mar 26, 2010
haha shawna is a butthead but is one of my good friends we havent really talked much in a long time but yeah we shes a great mom damnu shawna
pissed off bitch

Elizabeth, NJ

#12 Apr 16, 2010
shes running with dope feen, statmemt writing, white trash like.........well u know who you are!!!!! tried to get me for 10 blues the other day b/c her and her crew were dope sick and broke like always. Hey SHAWNA, you and your junkie ass, sithchin ass crew gotta do better than that!!! KARMA IS A BITCH AND IT WILL GET U EVERY TIME!!!
lady

Flatwoods, KY

#13 Aug 7, 2010
and correction she never has her kids her babys daddys mom always has them,shes a deadbeat
Disgusted

Portsmouth, OH

#14 Aug 17, 2010
please Audra you r really trying to make someone look good? really? hahahah your a bigger psycho than Shawna and all her and James have to call their own is a drug addiction....The kids grandparents and aunts provide and take very good care of them,i dont know if James is out of jail but that wont last long either....Shawna what r u going to do to anyone if u did know who is talking about you? uh that would be nothing ur bony drug feigning self cant do anything.........
cols oh

AOL

#15 Sep 12, 2010
Shawna wrote:
Yeah lets be for real here... I'm Shawna Wireman McReynolds that lives on Coal Branch and I used to be a dope head but I have straightened my life out the best that I can and I'm doing quite lovely these days so thanks for asking! And if anyone has anything else to say about me.. all I can say is if you feel froggy then take a big leap! Ya'll need to grow up and quit being a coward hiding behind a computer talking shit! To be quite honest with everyone... I could care less what any of you have to say because you all aint no better than me or anyone else for that matter! Just a bunch of punk ass bitches wanting to hide behind a computer because they're not grown enough to say who they really are or say it to my face!! Whenever you all feel like you can say it to my face or say who you really are then we'll talk but until then F*** YOU!! Have a nice day and God Bless!!
Shawna, would you happen to know a Carrie Wireman, she is passed, and would prolly be a great grandma to you, she was my Grandmother's sister. I think Carrie was married to Ward Wireman. I met one of her son's last year when I was in Greenup!
boogyman

Greenup, KY

#16 Nov 12, 2010
i know her and you guessed it another nasty pill whore. so please keep your daughter away from her if shes agood kid.I know this stuff 4 A fact. just ask barb, tim, karen, or any of the suiters that live on sheep hollow rd on shultz creek.off of 784 .If u need to know more just holler at boogyman .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenup County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
nahtan Sat Dolens thieves 1
lousy daughter (Jun '14) Jan 19 Just sayin 5
steve bailey ( gene) (Sep '13) Dec '14 electra 3
joe karim Dec '14 old friend 1
No Santa Dec '14 Upset 1
Jaccuzi 4 sale (Jun '14) Dec '14 what 2
Beagle mom & babies in cold!! Nov '14 FOGP 1
More from around the web