First Prev
of 2
Next Last
for poops and hahas

Elizabethtown, KY

#1 Nov 21, 2009
who is the biggest $luts/who*es/dope heads in greenup county?
just thought this would make for interesting conversation!
marjorie was a pretty big one not sure about now though.
broey galloway

Newark, OH

#2 Nov 27, 2009
kendra miller, britanee manifold, samantha hartman, sara bonzo, ashley miracle,...those are some who^es in greenup county!
meeeee

Crown City, OH

#3 Dec 4, 2009
haley vanhoose, chelsea nethercut, jordan lane, madison smith..the sluts i know
thats bad

Ashland, KY

#4 Dec 29, 2009
If I was you girls, I would pay the extra 25.00 to find out who wrote this about you and then whip there @ss.
Josh Taylor

Ashland, KY

#6 Jan 7, 2010
"kendra miller, britanee manifold, samantha hartman, sara bonzo, ashley miracle,...those are some who^es in greenup county!"
i havent even heard of any of them so i doubt thier wh*res
COME ON

Ashland, KY

#7 Jan 8, 2010
I have known Haylee (not haley)for years,my daughter and Haylee r real good friends and have cheer together since the greenup county all stars.That young lady who bothers no one,respect herself,acts like a lady, has 2 put up with this crap was so nice 2 my daughter when she first moved here and knew no one.I am 4 sure one of u girls who's name is on here started up this post 4 attention,u can't get a decent boyfriend or u want what another girl has so u start these stupid post,get a life and stop trying 2 mess up someone elses life.I know Haylee,she will laugh in ur face with that laugh of hers lol b/c she knows where she is going in life and could care less about this stupid crap,
that1chick

Lebanon, KY

#8 Feb 15, 2010
Melissa Rhoden...nuff said
Now What

Ashland, KY

#9 May 18, 2010
You can find out now who writes on topix. Contact the Kentucky Attorney Gerneral and it may take a week or so but they will get the name for you. That is why they know have a site for you to report to.
Great

Ashland, KY

#10 May 18, 2010
They wont be able to give you the person name that writes it but they can give you the name of the IP name it is under and what internet service they have and the location.
awwwwwwwwwwwww

Dahlonega, GA

#11 Oct 6, 2010
DJ Jordan from three prong she'll do anything for a thirty
observationist

Ashland, KY

#12 Oct 7, 2010
this is so sad. the morality of some people is lower than anything i could imagine. i was always taught that if you can't say anything good about someone; then don't say anything at all. it would be prudent if some of the people who post on here followed that advice.
this is ridiculous

Huntington, WV

#13 Oct 10, 2010
Enough said! there is nothing better to do in Greenup County than decide if someone is a Who*e or not?? Come on people grow up!!
wellwell

Ashland, KY

#15 May 30, 2011
Elizabeth Griffith big time who*e and she cant take care of her kids worth a Shi*!
annie

Ashland, KY

#16 Aug 9, 2011
meeeee wrote:
haley vanhoose, chelsea nethercut, jordan lane, madison smith..the sluts i know
hey meeeee wont u leave jordan lane out of it i know her n she is not
sadd !! ??

Ashland, KY

#17 Aug 22, 2011
Amanda price
DJ Jordan Hall

Morehead, KY

#19 Nov 10, 2011
awwwwwwwwwwwww wrote:
Say it to my face bi*ch. I've had the same man for 10 years, can u say that? If u wanna buy the drug test, i will take. It i don't do pills, get your facts straight.
hahaitsme

Flatwoods, KY

#20 Dec 28, 2011
that1chick wrote:
Melissa Rhoden...nuff said
yeah, believe that!!!!:)
noooooo

Hindman, KY

#22 Apr 2, 2012
hahaitsme wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah, believe that!!!!:)
Is Melissa Rhoden still married and did her last boyfriend bail her out of jail with cash a few days ago ? also would she be safe to leave alone with two small children , I need to know fast?
drugs

United States

#26 May 10, 2012
observationist wrote:
this is so sad. the morality of some people is lower than anything i could imagine. i was always taught that if you can't say anything good about someone; then don't say anything at all. it would be prudent if some of the people who post on here followed that advice.
I agree!
Oh really

Ashland, KY

#29 Sep 12, 2013
awwwwwwwwwwwww wrote:
Who is DJ Jordan

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenup County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
does anyone know SAMMY BERTRUM? (Nov '09) Sep 9 Tina 12
Greenup county dress code Sep 8 Burned 1
South Shore insurance agent accused of involvem... (May '09) Aug '14 pdaddy 8
I heard a rumor Aug '14 oyes 2
Time warner cable Aug '14 concerned 1
lousy daughter Aug '14 oyes 2
Custodian settles lawsuit against Greenup schools Jul '14 annoyed 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••