Trio charged with sex crimes

Trio charged with sex crimes

There are 413 comments on the Independent story from Sep 11, 2008, titled Trio charged with sex crimes. In it, Independent reports that:

A Greenup County grand jury has indicted a woman and two men for allegedly committing multiple sex crimes against two young children.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Independent.

First Prev
of 21
Next Last
little man

Slippery Rock, PA

#1 Sep 29, 2008
sicko people to do such a thing ! they should rot in prison
Mom Of 2- In MI

Milford, MI

#2 Oct 13, 2008
There are enough willing adults on our planet to have sexual relations with...what kind of sick F*** do you have to be to mess with a CHILD...leave our children alone and let them be children...innocent until THEY choose not to be. Adults that think a child is an OK target for a sexual experience/realtion should be publicly hanged...just like back in the old days.
There are no words that can decribe how F'ing sick you and other people are that do these horrific things, you want to act like an animal...then you should get treated like one! "Mountain Justice" for these and all the other sick F****...I'de happily pull the rope!!!
kathy hunt

Columbus, OH

#3 Oct 13, 2008
I feel that there needs to be harsher sentences for these sick people. If they are convicted of crimes against children they should be placed in the general population in prison, let them be treated the same way the children were, why should they be protected when these children were not? Then when and if they ever get out of prison they should be shuned and ran out of every decent town in the USA.
But we must be sure that these people are guilty before we do anything.
And there seems to be a raise in this type crimes in greenup ky, with 3 cases pending now.
nikki

Delaware, OH

#4 Oct 31, 2008
i actually know this girl and was shocked to find this out. for one those girls was her kids that it was done to and plus she her self knows how it feels to be sexaully abused. i think its sick and she should get life without parole that why they all could suffer in their sick thoughts and suffer what they did. i think there has to be something that was done because noone gets charges like that with out haveing some type of proff. so dont go easy on them cause they didnt think of the kids when they where doning god knows what to those kids. let them suffer as long as possible.
NotSeeingthePoin t

Campbellsville, KY

#5 May 21, 2009
little man wrote:
I have children and was molested by a friend of the family when I was 4 years old. My biggest fear is that something like that would happen to them. So, in return I was over protective while they were growing up. I still remember being molested like it was yesterday.. The punishment needs to fit the crime on something like this. I feel I was given a life sentence when it happened to me so I feel she should get a life sentence for sentencing her children to a lifetime of hurt. I hope the kids get therapy.
Proof for the People

Columbus, OH

#6 May 24, 2009
little man wrote:
No I never went to law school. All I was requesting was the timetable of events in the incident.
A lot of answers to questions can be answered by breaking the events play by play.
Here is how it goes:
Chrissy has 3 children makes a few bad choices in men and in life (haven't we all). State takes kids until she can get back on her feet. They go into foster care (no mention of sexual abuse to Foster parents as stated in News ad-I've already checked the facts). Chrissy's in-laws get children from foster care parent's. They have the kids for awhile Chrissy gets back on her feet re-married and wants children back. OOPS.... Grandparents start coming up with bazar stories about things that were suppose to happen to kids...Stories to morbid to mention...Kids supposedly say there were "LOTS" of people but can only name 2 ?? These kids were brain washed by the Grandparents I know...So I thought to myself (and people anyone can take this test to see if by chance it could happen)...I ask a little boy about age 6 "hey who just hugged you he said, ummmm "Dr. Suess".. I said really were did he go? He said ummmmm "he went in the house". I said "did he kiss you" he then said "Yea, on the leg". I then think to myself how far could I really go with this story...So i said "Lets call Dr. Suess, Jim", he said "ok Jim went in the house". I said "has Jim ever hugged you?" he said "yea, and he squeezes really tight" he then began to tell me him and "Dr, Suess ooops I mean Jim" he said like to play dress-up...well i can't go on or I won't go on...I proved to myself how easy it is to koax children into thinking things happend to them by CERTAIN people that never happened at them at all or by the people THEY THINK IT WAS ..This Grandmother and "CHESTER the childmolester" they are living with had weeks..months to talk to these kids and make them believe anything could have happened OR change the names and circumstances around to make it look like it happened in another time or place.....People we need to take a look at this case and understand there are 3 people on trial getting ready to lose their lives in Jail to this morbid case and the COMMONWEALTH of Kentucky are allowing these children to live with a known child molester, for this reason I will never set my feet on KENTUCKY TAINTED SOIL. I think I just died and am now living in "HELL".... OR is hell in KENTUCKY....
Kim

South Point, OH

#7 May 24, 2009
I know this girl as well and she is not guilty of this crime. She was set up and I know the Fugate's well and there should have been more stuff done then just the kids words. THEY WERE BRAIN WASHED
I Love my Brother

Columbus, OH

#8 May 30, 2009
My brother is involved in all this mess. Buford would NEVER do anything to a child. These people that have these children now have brainwashed them, so they won't loose custody or their $$$$ money each month. My brother might like to drink, be roudy, hang with "the guys" or have a non-traditional life style but NEVER would he hurt or dis-respect a child as these crazy people have accused him of doing. I love my Brother my Kids (their uncle) love him. We believe in you and love you Buf, we will be there for you until the end.........
melissa

Barboursville, WV

#9 Jun 2, 2009
i know this girl to. she would not do this to her kids .i also know the fugates they just want the money each month for these kids. i know how they work and they should be invesagated
Honey

South Point, OH

#10 Jun 2, 2009
Ok for starters. The person listed Chester as A child molester needs to get there facts straight. HE IS NOT A CHILD MOLESTER and if u wanna run your mouth grow the balls and come say it to r face. Christina is GUILTY AND WILL ROT

“GOD will bring you through”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#11 Jun 2, 2009
Honey wrote:
Ok for starters. The person listed Chester as A child molester needs to get there facts straight. HE IS NOT A CHILD MOLESTER and if u wanna run your mouth grow the balls and come say it to r face. Christina is GUILTY AND WILL ROT
yes he is...I have proof from the police files that he is....he was convicted. he is a sick old man
Untouchable

Russell, KY

#12 Jun 2, 2009
hum i know krissy personally also and i know she did not do this... i have all of the papers i mean like hundreds of her court records... and yes one shows where chester was convicted in the 70's in michigan sorry but its public record i would prob even scann that girl in a copy ... thing is ; she did not do this those children are being screwed out of their mom.. and one day they will know that they did that to their mom and u will be damn lucky if they survive it.. krissy already wants to die she said no point in living if her kids dont want her.. they were her everything! u got some things to say thats fine! i got the documents to back my ass up do you??
wow

United States

#13 Jun 2, 2009
Honey wrote:
..........Okay GREAT I will meet u anytime name and place and time! He is a sicko and he will face this in court MARK MY WORD!!!!! He may not had to go to court yet but wait and see he will go in front of all the jury next time we have a great lawyer and get ready cause its all gonna blow up........She didn't do those things!!!!!! BRAINWASHED by THOSE people!!!!! So you think he didnt have sex charge aginst him?????????? He has and all those other people didn't. EVERYONE KNOW THIS IS A FACT!
wow

United States

#14 Jun 2, 2009
little man wrote:
What about the sicko Stepgrandfather they live with now he is a convited sex offender! These people never had any charges like this till they went there to live!
Honey

South Point, OH

#15 Jun 2, 2009
Ok wheres your proof? If hes a sex offender show us proof.........that's right you don't have it
Honey

South Point, OH

#16 Jun 2, 2009
he was NEVER convicted thank you very much. And the past is the past cant do shit about it now.
wow

United States

#17 Jun 2, 2009
Honey wrote:
he was NEVER convicted thank you very much. And the past is the past cant do shit about it now.
YEAH you know I'm right ....woohoo well he have to been on the stand maybe they slap him with charges....I's a shame people go this low.....God knows the truth and guess what that's all that matters in the end........Well that if you believe in him which I do! Let's all pray for CRAFT HENDERSON AND WOODS JUSTICE For them set them all FREE!!! We LOVE YOU GUYS AND KNOW ITS ALL LIES!
wow

United States

#18 Jun 2, 2009
Honey wrote:
Ok wheres your proof? If hes a sex offender show us proof.........that's right you don't have it
YES ....We do have the proof we have all the court records and YES he was charged with a sex crime in Michigan The (Step grandfather)
wow

United States

#19 Jun 2, 2009
Honey wrote:
Really I will send all proof to the Judge .....Those Kids need a new safe home. God bless those kids and keep them safe I pray They are ok.
Honey

South Point, OH

#20 Jun 2, 2009
send it to him its not going to help her or anyone else. there in there where they need to be and there not getting out

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 21
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenup County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Greenup County Music Thread (May '13) Aug 21 Musikologist 8
concerned Aug 12 really 3
greenup co goodwill (Apr '11) Jul 30 PriceCheck 17
John Clark's Lap Dog is running for office!! (Oct '14) Jun '15 Concerned Citizen 4
does anyone know SAMMY BERTRUM? (Nov '09) Jun '15 Truth bitch 14
do want to something May '15 misty 1
Roscoe Jobe May '15 Finally 1
More from around the web