Greenup County Man Pleads Guilty In R...

Greenup County Man Pleads Guilty In Rape, Murder Of Two-Year-Old Girl

There are 5 comments on the KLEX TV story from Sep 19, 2011, titled Greenup County Man Pleads Guilty In Rape, Murder Of Two-Year-Old Girl. In it, KLEX TV reports that:

A Greenup County who confessed to raping and murdering a toddler in 2008 has admitted to the crime in court.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KLEX TV.

allan

Charlotte, NC

#1 Oct 10, 2011
Their are sick people every where the court system is broken and its not getting any better.
swamp man

Demotte, IN

#2 Oct 12, 2011
allan wrote:
Their are sick people every where the court system is broken and its not getting any better.
hang that S.O.B. in fromt of court house . after u shove a mop handle up his [email protected]
peggy

Whitney, TX

#3 Jan 18, 2012
this suprise me that the court even tried to convict cause in carter co. that let brian conley get with threatening to kill his to cousin and lying. he even by with attempted sexual assault and the co. attroney will nothing to his. his dad threaten that his not the blunt. the will not even charge him with perjury and came out that lying in case seince 2005 . i feel it who you are in society whether it is hand down to do action against people. i was in nov. 14 2011 and it came out cause the girl he victimize stoood in court and told the judge was not victimize her.
sorry

Whitney, TX

#4 Sep 7, 2012
peggy wrote:
this suprise me that the court even tried to convict cause in carter co. that let brian conley get with threatening to kill his to cousin and lying. he even by with attempted sexual assault and the co. attroney will nothing to his. his dad threaten that his not the blunt. the will not even charge him with perjury and came out that lying in case seince 2005 . i feel it who you are in society whether it is hand down to do action against people. i was in nov. 14 2011 and it came out cause the girl he victimize stoood in court and told the judge was not victimize her.
you said What? I have no clue what you are saying.
omfg

Russell, KY

#5 Oct 2, 2012
What is this guys name? The story won't load.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenup County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
its stolen Nov 29 traceythetinter 1
Ups drivers on meth drug test to and from deliv... Nov 29 CantFiXstupid 1
Rayanna rusk (Nov '16) Nov 14 Troy 12
Anybody know anything about Seth Horn Oct '17 Just some dude 1
What happened to Christina, was married to Tony... Oct '17 Roadtoittabena 1
male looking for female Sep '17 Need to know 4
So Sep '17 yes 2
More from around the web