Jarrad

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2010

Where is she now havent seen her forever. I would like to know if the baby is mine? She cheated on Justin just before she got pregnant and it could be mine
Jarrad

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2010

Crystal is the baby mine??????
Juanita Kibler

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2010

Yes her baby is Justin's so shut the f-u-ck up
no name

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2010

DNA will tell the truth.
Juanita

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2010

no name wrote:
DNA will tell the truth.
they done had DNA done and it came back as Justin's
wow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2010

you are all so pathetic. why in the hell does it matter if you slept together one time? does that mean you planned on getting her pregnant that one time? and my God leave her the hell alone, if the baby was yours then she would more than likely contact you and let you know. Juanita thanks for standing up for her. Whoever this jarred guy is he needs to get the fuck out and get a life.
Crystal Skaggs

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2010

Well this is crystal. Just figured i would get in on the gossip. I was recently told i was on topix so i get on here and here's my name. Just to let everyone know yes the baby is justin's and as for sleeping with jarrad no i havent. And to kristopher who the hell are you anyways. And to no name dna was done over 6 months ago but of course u would no nothing of it because ITS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS and had nothing to do with you.Thanks Nita and wow i appreciate the backup.
daddys friend

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2011

SHE LIVED WITH HIM 3 MO..THEN SHE WENT BACK TO JUSTIN..SHE KNEW SHE WAS HAVING SOMEONE ELSES BABY ANS JUSTIN SAID HE WOULD TAKE IT AS HIS OWN....IT LASTED A YEAR WITH JUSTIN..SHE HAS MOVED ON TO ANOTHER MAN NOW...SO LETS SEE HOW LONG THIS ONE WILL LAST..MY GUESS IS WHEN SHE FINDS OUT THERE IS ANOTHER BABY ON THE WAY SHE WILL RUN BACK TO JUSTIN..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Greenup County Discussions

Search the Greenup County Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Custodian settles lawsuit against Greenup schools Jul 23 annoyed 1
Candi Potter Kains @Brent Kains (Feb '13) Jul 16 Correct 3
South Shore insurance agent accused of involvem... (May '09) Jul 9 Grammar patrol 7
Heather Rose (Mar '13) Jul 9 Grammar patrol 3
who's a who*e in greenup county? (Nov '09) Jun '14 Said it best 21
lousy daughter Jun '14 Onemoon 1
Traci Nelson Jun '14 Co worker 1
•••
•••