Crystal Skaggs
Kristpher

Morehead, KY

#1 Apr 21, 2010
Is the baby really Justins??????
Jarrad

Morehead, KY

#2 Apr 21, 2010
Where is she now havent seen her forever. I would like to know if the baby is mine? She cheated on Justin just before she got pregnant and it could be mine
Jarrad

Morehead, KY

#3 Apr 21, 2010
Crystal is the baby mine??????
Juanita Kibler

Ashland, KY

#4 May 22, 2010
Yes her baby is Justin's so shut the f-u-ck up
no name

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 Jun 4, 2010
DNA will tell the truth.
Juanita

Ashland, KY

#6 Jun 22, 2010
no name wrote:
DNA will tell the truth.
they done had DNA done and it came back as Justin's
wow

Newburgh, IN

#7 Jul 11, 2010
you are all so pathetic. why in the hell does it matter if you slept together one time? does that mean you planned on getting her pregnant that one time? and my God leave her the hell alone, if the baby was yours then she would more than likely contact you and let you know. Juanita thanks for standing up for her. Whoever this jarred guy is he needs to get the fuck out and get a life.
Crystal Skaggs

Ashland, KY

#8 Aug 26, 2010
Well this is crystal. Just figured i would get in on the gossip. I was recently told i was on topix so i get on here and here's my name. Just to let everyone know yes the baby is justin's and as for sleeping with jarrad no i havent. And to kristopher who the hell are you anyways. And to no name dna was done over 6 months ago but of course u would no nothing of it because ITS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS and had nothing to do with you.Thanks Nita and wow i appreciate the backup.
daddys friend

Flatwoods, KY

#9 Mar 23, 2011
SHE LIVED WITH HIM 3 MO..THEN SHE WENT BACK TO JUSTIN..SHE KNEW SHE WAS HAVING SOMEONE ELSES BABY ANS JUSTIN SAID HE WOULD TAKE IT AS HIS OWN....IT LASTED A YEAR WITH JUSTIN..SHE HAS MOVED ON TO ANOTHER MAN NOW...SO LETS SEE HOW LONG THIS ONE WILL LAST..MY GUESS IS WHEN SHE FINDS OUT THERE IS ANOTHER BABY ON THE WAY SHE WILL RUN BACK TO JUSTIN..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenup County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roscoe Jobe (May '15) Aug 19 Concerned 2
Greenup deputies living in other counties Aug 5 David 1
Kiwi Jul '16 Wants to Know 1
tri-county animal shelter (Aug '09) Jun '16 Geesh 36
Bad Landlords in Entire Greenup County Area (Sep '15) Jun '16 PoopDickPappy 6
greenup co goodwill (Apr '11) Jun '16 PoopDickPappy 20
Hillbillies are stupid! Jun '16 PoopDickPappy 1
More from around the web