South Shore insurance agent accused o...

South Shore insurance agent accused of involvement in a "Ponzi" scheme

There are 8 comments on the WKEE-FM Huntington story from May 19, 2009, titled South Shore insurance agent accused of involvement in a "Ponzi" scheme. In it, WKEE-FM Huntington reports that:

A Greenup County insurance agent has been accused in a federal information on a frauds and swindles charge.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WKEE-FM Huntington.

lizzielou

Dayton, OH

#1 May 31, 2009
so what happened with rister? Wow half a million bucks he apparently took from these people to use for himself. Anyone know him? Did he live in nice house, cars,boats, anything? I thought he got divorced a few years ago but can't remember who he is with now. Anyone know? 20 years in the pen would be scary.
iknow

Ashland, KY

#2 Jul 6, 2009
lizzielou wrote:
so what happened with rister? Wow half a million bucks he apparently took from these people to use for himself. Anyone know him? Did he live in nice house, cars,boats, anything? I thought he got divorced a few years ago but can't remember who he is with now. Anyone know? 20 years in the pen would be scary.
He is divorced and has been dating Mashawna Glore. I know his parents, his mother just passed away a few months ago. I dont know alot about his mother, but know his dad, and he is a good person, Rob did not inherit his dad's character, thats for sure! He did live in a nice home, drove a nice car, and took several vacations. This is not the first time he had been in trouble for doing this, he did the same thing about five years ago and just got a slap on the hand. I guess some people never learn!! The sad thing is he has two kids that will have to suffer because of what he has done.
iknow

Ashland, KY

#3 Jul 6, 2009
I also forgot to say, he is being sentenced on Sept. 1st.
little jane

Portsmouth, OH

#4 Oct 10, 2009
Eventually you don't know his dad very well. Take it from me I have known him for years and he is no saint nor he he honest and innocent as he protraits himself to be. There is an old saying children learn what they live and he had good teachers from both sides
apple on the tree

Portsmouth, OH

#5 Aug 20, 2011
Didn't his mother go to jail 20 years or so ago for the same thing ..........taking someone elses money?
Earl

United States

#6 Jul 9, 2014
Does anyone know if Rister got out of Jail? What's he up to now?
Grammar patrol

Ashland, KY

#7 Jul 9, 2014
Earl wrote:
Does anyone know if Rister got out of Jail? What's he up to now?
Nope, and very few people probably even care.
pdaddy

Lexington, KY

#8 Aug 13, 2014
Grammar patrol wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, and very few people probably even care.
he is out and has been for a while. heard he is in Lexington, probably taking advantage of someone else

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenup County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
do want to something May 18 misty 1
Roscoe Jobe May 16 Finally 1
Dallas Stephens May 2 curious2 2
concerned Apr 30 really 1
bertram or royster lawyers Apr '15 needhelpfast 1
does anyone know SAMMY BERTRUM? (Nov '09) Apr '15 needhelpfast 13
Greenup County Music Thread (May '13) Feb '15 Musikologist 7
More from around the web