South Shore insurance agent accused of involvement in a "Ponzi" scheme

May 19, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WKEE-FM Huntington

A Greenup County insurance agent has been accused in a federal information on a frauds and swindles charge.

Comments
1 - 7 of 7 Comments Last updated Wednesday Jul 9
lizzielou

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2009

Judged:

so what happened with rister? Wow half a million bucks he apparently took from these people to use for himself. Anyone know him? Did he live in nice house, cars,boats, anything? I thought he got divorced a few years ago but can't remember who he is with now. Anyone know? 20 years in the pen would be scary.
iknow

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2009

Judged:

lizzielou wrote:
so what happened with rister? Wow half a million bucks he apparently took from these people to use for himself. Anyone know him? Did he live in nice house, cars,boats, anything? I thought he got divorced a few years ago but can't remember who he is with now. Anyone know? 20 years in the pen would be scary.
He is divorced and has been dating Mashawna Glore. I know his parents, his mother just passed away a few months ago. I dont know alot about his mother, but know his dad, and he is a good person, Rob did not inherit his dad's character, thats for sure! He did live in a nice home, drove a nice car, and took several vacations. This is not the first time he had been in trouble for doing this, he did the same thing about five years ago and just got a slap on the hand. I guess some people never learn!! The sad thing is he has two kids that will have to suffer because of what he has done.
iknow

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2009

I also forgot to say, he is being sentenced on Sept. 1st.
little jane

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2009

Eventually you don't know his dad very well. Take it from me I have known him for years and he is no saint nor he he honest and innocent as he protraits himself to be. There is an old saying children learn what they live and he had good teachers from both sides
apple on the tree

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2011

Didn't his mother go to jail 20 years or so ago for the same thing ..........taking someone elses money?
Earl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Wednesday Jul 9

Does anyone know if Rister got out of Jail? What's he up to now?
Grammar patrol

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Wednesday Jul 9

Earl wrote:
Does anyone know if Rister got out of Jail? What's he up to now?
Nope, and very few people probably even care.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Greenup County Discussions

Search the Greenup County Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Custodian settles lawsuit against Greenup schools Wed annoyed 1
Candi Potter Kains @Brent Kains (Feb '13) Jul 16 Correct 3
Heather Rose (Mar '13) Jul 9 Grammar patrol 3
who's a who*e in greenup county? (Nov '09) Jun 27 Said it best 21
lousy daughter Jun 24 Onemoon 1
Traci Nelson Jun 24 Co worker 1
I confuse Jun '14 White dove 2
•••
•••