Greene Co. woman charged with TennCar...

Greene Co. woman charged with TennCare fraud

There are 2 comments on the TriCities.com story from Jun 4, 2012, titled Greene Co. woman charged with TennCare fraud. In it, TriCities.com reports that:

A Greene County woman is charged in nearby Carter County with TennCare fraud for selling prescription drugs paid for by TennCare.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TriCities.com.

FriendofDog

United States

#1 Jun 5, 2012
If I were making an educated guess.. I'd say probably 7 out of 10 people are seriously defrauding Tenncare one way or the other..This woman should be tossed out of the program for good.
Cowboy

Ashburn, VA

#2 Jan 7, 2013
I pay child support plus extra money for insurance and have for 13yrs. And all the time the children was on tenn care I think the sorry thief owes me some money back

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greene County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man Charged With DUI-6th Offense Wed The Nonsense 8
News Report: Brother 'Disemboweled' During Argument Jun '17 Clifton Collins Jr. 1
Mandy Phommachanh May '17 Studmuffin28 1
News Lillelid Defendant Karen Howell Seeking 'Eviden... (Jul '07) Apr '17 About time 34
Mary Beth White Having Another Affair Apr '17 WOW 1
News Couple Who Allegedly Tried To Sell Baby Appears... Mar '17 AAA 1
News 2 Defendants In Lillelid Murders Want Sentence ... Mar '17 OMG 12
More from around the web