Pa game commission mismanagement
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Doug

Slippery Rock, PA

#25 Dec 13, 2010
The PGC should raise the hunting license fees to $500 per resident and $1000 per non resident. That would solve all of it. Raise the Doe tags to $250 each. This would give us some peace and quiet in the woods.
Rick H

Chicago, IL

#26 Feb 28, 2011
Pa deer hunting sucks big time.
Rich

Chicago, IL

#28 Feb 28, 2011
Pa deer management is a joke.
Deerman34

Chicago, IL

#30 Mar 6, 2011
It is widely believed that the woman spoken of is an antihunter.

She has however gone as far as buying hunting licenses and gone hunting to "prove" she isnt. Though hasnt fired at anything or taken a deer despite living in the most densely deer populated part of the state.

She has also taken advantage of fledgling sportsmen group that was badly in need of members, Pa QDMA, and became an officer so her and fellow enironmentalists voice would carry more clout.
Deerman34

Chicago, IL

#31 Mar 6, 2011
It is widely believed that the woman spoken of is an antihunter.

She has however gone as far as buying hunting licenses and gone hunting to "prove" she isnt. Though hasnt fired at anything or taken a deer despite living in the most densely deer populated part of the state.

She has also taken advantage of fledgling sportsmen group that was badly in need of members, and became an officer so her and fellow enironmentalists voice would carry more clout.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greene County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bringing down the house (Oct '15) Oct '15 landlord_2 2
News Proposed Greene methadone clinic divides community (Sep '15) Sep '15 Ghg 1
News DEP to investigate Ten Mile Creek for radioacti... (Jun '15) Aug '15 CaCat 16
News Hoping for answers to an old mystery (Oct '13) Apr '15 Oasis 4
News Late fugitive's widow faces charges in Westmore... (Sep '11) Oct '14 Thathonestdude 2
News Former miner acquitted of smoking in mine in 2012 (May '14) May '14 bud_schmones 1
News Winter storm warning issued for area (Mar '13) Mar '13 You are Not my Boss 1
More from around the web