Man crushed by truck after fire on I-...

Man crushed by truck after fire on I-79 in Pa.

There are 1 comment on the The York Daily Record story from Jun 27, 2010, titled Man crushed by truck after fire on I-79 in Pa.. In it, The York Daily Record reports that:

State police in western Pennsylvania say an Ohio man was killed while inspecting his pickup truck which had broken down on an interstate.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The York Daily Record.

David

Mount Wolf, PA

#1 Jun 27, 2010
Too late to learn to chock the wheels both front and back when going under a vehicle. Maybe his grandkids can learn from this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greene County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bringing down the house (Oct '15) Oct '15 landlord_2 2
News Proposed Greene methadone clinic divides community (Sep '15) Sep '15 Ghg 1
News DEP to investigate Ten Mile Creek for radioacti... (Jun '15) Aug '15 CaCat 16
News Hoping for answers to an old mystery (Oct '13) Apr '15 Oasis 4
News Late fugitive's widow faces charges in Westmore... (Sep '11) Oct '14 Thathonestdude 2
News Former miner acquitted of smoking in mine in 2012 (May '14) May '14 bud_schmones 1
News Winter storm warning issued for area (Mar '13) Mar '13 You are Not my Boss 1
More from around the web