Ohio father who disciplined kids with...

Ohio father who disciplined kids with dog shock collar sentence...

There are 31 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 31, 2009, titled Ohio father who disciplined kids with dog shock collar sentence.... In it, Newsday reports that:

An Ohio man has been sentenced to 16 years in prison for disciplining his children with a dog shock collar.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
enter name

AOL

#28 Jan 31, 2009
Unbelievable.
Scarletts Plantation

Palmerton, PA

#29 Jan 31, 2009
Homer Simpson wrote:
<quoted text>
Better yet - wrap the device around his testicles, THEN throw the switch.
DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHH!!!!!!! !
Do you work in the prison system?
I AM A1ACharles Dammit

West Palm Beach, FL

#30 Feb 1, 2009
Grease him up and put him in general population.
MC_KIND_ATOWN

Allentown, PA

#31 Feb 1, 2009
this is how all kids should be disciplined, maybe then we woudlnt have so many murderers, assaulters, rapers, or the countless other criminals we have on almost every street in the country.

nah i guess we'll just keep spoiling the sh*t outa kids so they continue to have no respect for anybody, yea lets keep that up
WoW

Miami, FL

#32 Feb 1, 2009
It all comes down to actually being a parent. Much of the trouble today.

Im retired

Since: Dec 08

Lousiville

#33 Feb 1, 2009
breeder abuse wrote:
you breeders are really a bunch of losers. from this azinine thing, to the litter of 8 for the welfare mom who had another 6 at home. makes me more proud to be a homo.
There is a good reason you cant breed. Your a genetic defect and the earth has found a way to dismiss your weak blood line.

Im retired

Since: Dec 08

Lousiville

#34 Feb 1, 2009
They should just waterboard him. Send him to gitmo.
White Trailer Trash

Virginia Beach, VA

#35 Feb 1, 2009
That's illegal?

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#36 Feb 1, 2009
There sure are a lot of callous men abusing their families recently in the news. Australian drops his daughter off a bridge. Austrian forces his daughter for years. What else? No wonder there are so many jaded women I meet. The trust is not there and for good reason.
suzanne

Wilmette, IL

#37 Feb 1, 2009
hope he gets killed in prison!
suzanne

Wilmette, IL

#38 Feb 1, 2009
Im retired wrote:
<quoted text> There is a good reason you cant breed. Your a genetic defect and the earth has found a way to dismiss your weak blood line.
hahah - LOVE it!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greene County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Greene County Oct '16 max 2
News Brandi J. Mercurio and Bailey J. Mercurio - Gre... Sep '16 getreal 3
Lost friends (Jun '16) Jun '16 Jnet Bray smith 1
News Fourth graders showed off entrepreneurship (May '15) May '15 The Duke of Hazard 1
News The history of Old Town United Methodist Church (Oct '14) Oct '14 Barbara Layne 1
News Ohio tornado confirmed; rain spurs flooding threat (May '14) May '14 Mets Fan Forever 1
News Jesse Jackson coming to Dayton as commencement ... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Net Nut 1
More from around the web