Xenia attorney suspended from practic...

Xenia attorney suspended from practicing law

There are 5 comments on the Dayton Daily News story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Xenia attorney suspended from practicing law. In it, Dayton Daily News reports that:

The Ohio Supreme Court indefinitely suspended the law license of former Xenia assistant prosecutor Craig Saunders for professional misconduct.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Dayton Daily News.

Obiwankenobi

United States

#1 Dec 5, 2010
Why'd they stop with Saunders; they're all corrupt in the city of Hospitality and I'm not talking about just the Prosecutors office. More city and county public servants and LE are on the local dole than most people want to know about. And you know who you are if you are reading this. Your little empire will eventually fall just like Rome and Jackson county did. BCI will only turn a blind eye for so long....
Rinks Department Store

United States

#2 Dec 11, 2010
This town is such a cesspool of corruption, I'm just wiating for the next tornado to smear this shit pile off the map.
Ghost Rider

Ft Mitchell, KY

#3 Dec 16, 2010
After 27 yrs. in office - the County treasurer was finally given the boot. I don't think he got NEARLY what he deserved.$35,000.00 fine and he made A LOT more profit than that using his office for ill intent.

Question? What is to happen with his wife now - Suzanne Schmidt? She is the assistant prosecuting attorney and CERTAINLY she knew of the shady dealings and has profitted. Hmmmmm? Anybody know?
Ghost Rider

Ft Mitchell, KY

#4 Dec 20, 2010
So any answers? Everybody talks about burning Xenia but nobody seems to want to talk about what is going on at the present time. I'll keep bringing this thread back up to the top until someone starts talking about the issues.
Ghost Rider

Ft Mitchell, KY

#5 Dec 26, 2010
Anybody want to talk about the issues of Xenia???? Fine - burn it then for all you people that live here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greene County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Greene County (Oct '16) Oct '16 max 2
News Brandi J. Mercurio and Bailey J. Mercurio - Gre... (Aug '16) Sep '16 getreal 3
Lost friends (Jun '16) Jun '16 Jnet Bray smith 1
News Fourth graders showed off entrepreneurship (May '15) May '15 The Duke of Hazard 1
News The history of Old Town United Methodist Church (Oct '14) Oct '14 Barbara Layne 1
News Ohio tornado confirmed; rain spurs flooding threat (May '14) May '14 Mets Fan Forever 1
News Jesse Jackson coming to Dayton as commencement ... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Net Nut 1
More from around the web