Greene County inmate to be reimbursed...

Greene County inmate to be reimbursed for seized drinking mug

There are 1 comment on the The Clarion-Ledger story from Apr 6, 2012, titled Greene County inmate to be reimbursed for seized drinking mug. In it, The Clarion-Ledger reports that:

Mississippi corrections officials say they'll reimburse an inmate's canteen account after a court ruled they illegally confiscated a drinking mug in a prison-wide seizure of contraband.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Clarion-Ledger.

ohio wrangler

Mogadore, OH

#1 Apr 7, 2012
I hope the Ohio court is as understanding of Mansfield prison's neglect that resulted in all of my nephews property being stolen. Mansfield broke two of their prison rules and still refuse to reimburse him for over 200.00 of stuff.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greene County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Aggravated DUI charge reduced against Lucedale'... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Jodl 2
News Hattiesburg, OGHS students head back to classes (Feb '13) Feb '14 Sportsman101 2
Avera bottling company (Apr '13) Jan '14 Sportsman101 2
school closings & Community Information (Jan '14) Jan '14 Sportsman101 2
Greene County shooting (Jul '13) Jul '13 Sportsman101 1
News Twin boys reportedly disappear in Greene County... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Sportsman101 1
News New outpatient pediatric program in George Coun... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Beth Stevens 1
More from around the web