Level 4 sex offender arrested in Paragould for failure to register charges

Feb 9, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KAIT-TV

PARAGOULD, AR - Residents in one Paragould neighborhood are upset after they learned of a level 4 sex offender in their area.

Comments
1 - 13 of 13 Comments Last updated Jun 6, 2012
duh

Sherwood, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2012

Judged:

Why do they let scum like this out of jail to begin with. They should never see the light of day again.

Since: Feb 12

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2012

Judged:

duh wrote:
Why do they let scum like this out of jail to begin with. They should never see the light of day again.
OR, cut their stuff off. If they can't get aroused, no need to do anything..........maybe. Why feed them for life. Used to they were out in general population and could get raped themselves. Not anymore, they are protected in prison. Makes me sick. But there are the ones people lie on because they are mad. It happens all the time. Nothing like a woman scorned.
joyce

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2012

Judged:

Timothy Loyd did register. When he was picked up the first time. While he was in jail that is when he register.He went back 5 times to report to the cheif of police that he had moved and he wasn't there and noone there wrote it down that he was there. I how know is he is my brother and my mom took him 5 times. I think that if they try to talk to the cheif of police he should be able for talk to him.I don't think that it is right because people that thrething to kill someone gets off. My brother did his time now it is about time that he is left alone.

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 29, 2012

Judged:

Nothing like letting you kids play in the streets and being watched out of a window from a man jacking off to them. I hate sec offenders!
joyce

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 29, 2012

Judged:

my brother don't do that. They may do that where you are from. You don't know what you are talking about and you people are harassing his family when you say thing's that you don't know nothing about. Need to drop it and go to something else. He done his time and now it is time for all of you nosiy people leave him alone.

“Don't care for freeloaders”

Since: Aug 08

Paragould

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 29, 2012

Judged:

joyce wrote:
my brother don't do that. They may do that where you are from. You don't know what you are talking about and you people are harassing his family when you say thing's that you don't know nothing about. Need to drop it and go to something else. He done his time and now it is time for all of you nosiy people leave him alone.
Except that doctors say they are never "cured". Personally, if I knew one lived near me, they wouldn't for long.
Opinionated

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 29, 2012

Judged:

Well Joyce, normally I'd agree with you. For instance, in the case of statutory rape. For example, teachers who sleep with WILLING 17 year olds who know what the hell they're doing. I'm not saying that's right, I'm saying if that individual has served their time, society should stop mocking them and just leave them alone. However, in the cases of TRUE sexual crimes against children, individuals should not have the right to a quiet life in which they aren't ridiculed or harassed. They are sexual perverts who deserve every ounce of mocking or harassment they receive at the hands of law abiding citizens who are repulsed and disgusted by the crimes against innocent children that these individuals have perpetrated.

Unfortunately, your brother is a LEVEL 4 sex offender. STOP feeling sorry for your sick, demented, POS brother, and START feeling sorry for the children and families whose lives he has severely damaged.

Sticking up for a convicted sexual predator who preys on innocent children?? How dare you! Shame on you! You should be ashamed of yourself, and him.
joyce

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 29, 2012

Judged:

well unfortunaltely, my didn't do what they say. His ex wife had her son my brothers son to say that my brother done it. When the police talked to to his son he told the police that he did not do it. But the police did not linsten and went with what my brother ex wife said. My brother done 16 years for something that was by my brothers ex wife. I talk to my nepew and he told me that his dad didn't do it

“Don't care for freeloaders”

Since: Aug 08

Paragould

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2012

joyce wrote:
well unfortunaltely, my didn't do what they say. His ex wife had her son my brothers son to say that my brother done it. When the police talked to to his son he told the police that he did not do it. But the police did not linsten and went with what my brother ex wife said. My brother done 16 years for something that was by my brothers ex wife. I talk to my nepew and he told me that his dad didn't do it
And yet he was found living with another sex offender. Birds of a feather.
joyce

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2012

Judged:

Ya have to wonder wrote:
<quoted text>
he was not living with other sex offender. he had moved before my nephew moved in the house. so if you have prove that he was let me know. because i moved my brother myself.everybody needs to go to something else. why don't anyone talk about how the police can shoot someone for no reson and get away with it.There was a p[oliceman where i live shout a man while he done a traffic stop do you think any well talk about that no. so lay off my brother. and talk about someone else or something else it is over and done
Chasr

Petaluma, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

Ya have to wonder wrote:
<quoted text>
.......... Because he has no where else to go ! Silly people .
Chasr

Petaluma, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

The gold should be a re entry program and counseling and housing before being reintroduced
Chasr

Petaluma, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

Atleast slim down the chances for everyone (trouble of any kind) Advocate help for sex offenders , if they did it or not . There is No where to go when they get out .

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••